⁹Sleepy

EDITED: 5-22-23

Tap Tap

"It's open," A female voice replied to the tap on the window.

"Good evening Purrincess," He purred as he sat down next to you.

"Hi Chat," You said still focusing on your homework.

"Watcha doin?" He asked, "Homework duh," You replied.

"Wanna play video games when you're done?" He questioned you. "No," You said as you wrote something on your textbook. He pouted.

Gosh, you couldn't resist his cute pouts.

"Okay okay, fine we'll play. After I do my homework, okay?" You said, seeing there are only 3 questions left to answer. He clapped happily and started roaming around your room to entertain himself.

"Yes! I'm done!" Y/N exclaimed happily. Chat shot up from his short cat nap and sat next to her, "Can we please play now?" He pouted.

Gosh, you can't resist that pout of his.

"Okay fine," You said as you pulled him up and went to your play station.

2 Hours Later

You yawned, Chat looked at you and asked, "Want me to bring you to bed so you can sleep?" You shook your head, "Nah, let's keep playing," You laid your head on his leathered shoulder.

"But-" He was cut off the the sound of you snoring quietly as you slept. He chuckled at the view.

He stood up and carried you in a bridal style to your bed, he then laid you down and tucked you in. He decided to go home but before that, he sat next to you and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Y/N," He whispered as he left.

At Adrien's House

"Plagg, Claws in," Adrien spoke as he jumped in his house.

"Yuck, y'all soooo 'cheesy' get it? 'CHEESY' I SAID A FACT AND A PUN!" Plagg laughed. Adrien just rolled his eyes, "You gotta confess to her kid," Plagg said as he took a bite out of his goey cheese.