Switches And Swirls

Today was the day that the Steam Team was gonna have the craziest day of their lives.

At the Steam Team Motel, Tyler came down the stairs. He then saw Jake spray painting a bunch of fruits. Why?

" Um, Jake? Why are you spray painting those fruits? Are you feeling alright? " Tyler said, worried about Jake.

" It's fine. Well, maybe. Mr. Caleb said that he's gonna have a huge announcement today, and I'm a little nervous. So I thought I'd calm myself by painting these fruits. " Jake said. Tyler just stared at him weirdly.

" What? Don't people do that " Jake asked. " No one does that " Tyler said actually confused as hell.

" Come on. Here, spray paint this banana blue. " Jake said holding a banana and a blue spray can. " No " Tyler yelled. " Gimme it " he then said after. Tyler then started spraying the banana like a crazy person would do.

Patrick and Ellie came down stairs next.

" Ty, what are you doing? " Patrick asked staring at his twin. " Just spray painting this banana blue " Tyler said and showed the two his blue banana.

" Why? You nervous? " Ellie asked. Jake then yelled " See! " Meaning people do it.

" Okay. Jake said that Caleb is making a huge announcement today " Tyler told his friends. Hailey then ran down stairs, hearing what Tyler said.

" Mr. Caleb is making an announcement? Is it that we get to groom the animals at the farm? " Hailey asked and everyone stared at her.

" No? " Hailey said as no one answered her. " I don't care, I want to do it. "

" Why don't we head to Tidmouth Sheds to find out this announcement? " Ellie said. " But I'm nervous like Tyler and Jake. Can I have that orange and red paint can Jake? "

" Sure, but the red paint is not spraying well. I think the nozzle might be jammed. " Jake said and grabbed a screwdriver from the drawers. " Here, let me fix it ".

" Those cans are pressurized, be careful " Patrick said to Jake. " Blah, Blah, Blah, i can handle it " Jake mumbled back. Patrick rolled his eyes.

Ginny came down stairs, after hearing everything. " Hey guys, I'm sure that this announcement won't be as bad as you may think. It could be a joyful job for us to do. Like groom the animals ".

Hailey cheered. " Why do you girls want to groom animals? " Tyler asked. Hailey and Ginny shrugged.

" But I'm sure if we just be patient, it won't be very..... " Ellie was then cut off.

" AHHHHH " Jake screamed. Tyler, Ellie, Hailey, Patrick, and Ginny all turned around and saw Jake with red paint all over his face. Some giggled and some stared.

" Could someone just get me a tissue. And a paper towel. MY EYES! " Jake yelled as paint got in his eyes. " You should've listened to me " Patrick smirked at Jake.

Later, everyone was ready at Tidmouth. Mr. Caleb's car came in and parked. He came out without his clipboard he would usually have with him.

" So everyone, today is going to be an interesting day. " Caleb said in unison.

" Yeah, from the way you sound, I think it's gonna to be infuriating. " Anne Claire complained.

" Now AC, don't be a Whiny Wendy. This will be fun " Caleb said back.

" What is it? The anticipation is killing me and my boiler " Henry said, and Gordon stared back at him.

" Today, I decided that because you guys have been flawless this past week. There have been no confusions, no delays, and no accidents from you all. You guys should go through a test. " Everyone looked at each other not knowing what he meant.