𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

What they would do if you came out as trans

𝚂𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃
It would take Jeremy a solid minute to process. Yes, you might to get descriptive and exact, but once he realizes, he shrugs and tells you he doesn't mind either way. He fully supports your decision and doesn't mind dating you no matter who you are. His love for you doesn't change, but he does tell you he needs your patience as he may slip up from time to time, which is understandable. You know he doesn't mean to misgender or deadname you.

❤︎︎

𝚂𝙽𝙸𝙿𝙴𝚁
Mundy doesn't quite understand it for a while. He's not used to that stuff, so it's a head scratcher for him. He simply corrects his slip ups whether he gets it or not, and after a week or two, he finally understands what you mean and how you feel. Still, he doesn't really change the way he loves you or treats you. He supports your decision and promises that someday he won't mess up again.

❤︎︎

𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙲𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰
Heather gives you a big thumbs up and a smile. She doesn't care who you want to be. She loves you no matter what and supports your decision. She's so happy you had the courage to come out to her, understanding that can be difficult for people. She has your back if the heathers dare to mess with you about it. She's terrifying when it comes to respecting you, so they back off and are nice. No one's allowed to make fun of you. She gives you the respect and love you deserve.

❤︎︎

𝙹𝙳
JD simply nods and acknowledges it. He doesn't want to make it a big deal or make you feel like he's treating you differently over it. Instead, he tells you he's happy you told him and he calls you by what you prefer. He truly makes you feel like who you are without it being a huge deal for him to process. He doesn't love you any differently.

❤︎︎

𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙺𝙰
Monika nods, but she takes a moment. She's more than happy you told her and she supports you, but she apologizes knowing that she'll mess up often. She corrects herself with each mistake and finally gets fully used to the change, supporting you through your struggle of change and having your back whenever you need help. She's there to reassure you that you're perfect the way you are and no one can tell you what you can be. She loves seeing you happy with yourself.

❤︎︎

𝚂𝙰𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙸
Sayori broke into sobs, which startled you. Turns out, she started crying because she was overwhelmed with joy that you trusted her enough to come out to her as soon as you did. She was happy to know you felt safe with her, which surprised you that she would ever think otherwise. She catches on to the change quickly and is there to help you feel better about yourself and your body. No matter the gender, she loves you with all of her heart.

❤︎︎

𝙰𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙾
Ayano takes a moment to process it, but it doesn't take long at all for her to nod and understand. God forbid someone misgenders you or makes fun of you for being trans. They better sleep with one eye open after that. She gets you anything you need to feel more comfortable with your body and who you want to be. Ayano loves you for who you are and she makes sure you know that. She doesn't treat you differently in any way.

❤︎︎

𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙸
Amai gently held your face and washed all your fears and insecurities away with words of support and affection. She let you know that she would love you no matter who you want to be and she would have to it back through making your voice heard. She adjusts to your change very easily and fully accepts who you are right away. She lets you know that even if the world is turned on you, she'll be there to hold you and make you feel happy for who you are and how you feel.