In the Morning We Shall Meet

(Tsukishima POV)

My name is Kei Tsukishima and currently I am on my way to fight for the hand of Tadashi Yamaguchi. Frankly, it's bullshit! I have no intention to actually care for the poor prince. My father only wants me to win for the damn money and power we'll earn if I win.

"Are you ready my son?" My father asks me as our boat drifts along the sea. In the morning we will arrive at the kingdom of Karasuno and that is when it all begins .

"Yes father, I know the plan. Win the trials, marry the prince, get the money," My father smiled brightly and patted me on the back.

" Good boy! Your brother would be proud!" When I but a boy my older brother went out into battle. He didn't return, rumor has it he died for someone he loved. I still have never understood why he did that, why would you risk your life for another? What do you gain from that?

" Yes Father, I know. I should rest up for the morning," I walk away to the ships sleeping quarters.

"If you wake up early I'll allow you to attend the festival," I hear as a turn into my room. Maybe I'll go exploring in the morning, chances are the festival has too many people.

"I wonder, what is the prince like? Ever since he was a child, Yamaguchi has been waited on hand and foot. He's probably just like other royalty, uptight and prissy. They think that the whole world revolves around them. How selfish," Guess I'll just have to wait and see.