ғᴏᴜʀ ᴏғ sᴡᴏʀᴅs: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

"Ohayou gozaimasu." Hokuto bowed his head as he walked at the hallway of the company. He is scheduled for recording today and after it, he will meet the other members for the dance practice.

He pressed the button and the elevator got open. He saw the other employees and greeted them good morning with a smile on his lips. He already pressed the close button when he suddenly heard a familiar voice nearby, asking to wait for him.

He quickly pressed the open button for a few times and it stopped from closing the doors. He saw Riku, the eldest among the vocalist trio catching for his breath as he entered the elevator.

"Ohayou, Riku-san." He greeted him and pressed the close button once again. Only the two of them are inside the elevator, so Riku wrapped an arm around his shoulders and this made him look at him with a questioning look.

"I have something to ask you." Riku's voice is so serious and this made him furrow his brows.

"I received a black envelope yesterday when I got home. It has no name or the sender's name but I saw it in front of my apartment door." His eyes widened and he quickly took the black envelope from his bag.

"Like this?" Riku nodded his head and got Hokuto's black envelope. Hokuto got Ace of Swords and then, Riku showed the card to him.

"Four of Swords?" He saw four swords, a shield and a man's face imprinted on the black card.

"I thought I'm the only one who got that card. I got nervous when I opened the envelope." Riku rubbed his nape and they already reached the floor. The elevator went open and they walked out to go to the recording room.

"We should ask the members if they also got these cards." Riku just nodded his head and opened the door. He put the envelopes inside his bag and they greeted Kazuma, the center of the group and at the same time, the rapper and one of the vocalists, a good morning.

"Hoku-chan, Riku-san, have you received a black envelope yesterday?" Kazuma suddenly asked and the two looked at each other before nodding their heads.