Chapter Eighteen: Learning to Remember

Going back to the way my life was hard, I had lost every memory I had. My former identity long forgotten. My "Friends" tried so hard to push me to remember though their efforts were futile. Though the person hit hard the most was... Seto? That was his name... right? I chew on the eraser of my pencil in deep thought. A tap from Tea pulls me back from my daze, "Umm, schools over." "I've got her." Seto steps in. Tea nods and shuffles out of the classroom with her head hung low. Out of all the things I could've not automatically know how to do, It had to be walking, So I was carried everywhere by him. I buried my head in his shoulder, savoring his warmth, and slowly dozing off. 

     Dad..! I don't want to move! What about all my friends?! What about Jace?! 

I'm sorry sweetheart but this is an offer I just can't refuse, i'm sure you'll understand in due time.

*sobs* I swear I will have my revenge on the CEO mark my words, he will pay for my suffering!

     I awaken with a start and I hear distant voices. I crawl to my door and open it. It's dad, and he's crying, "Please come back to me (Y/N)... I miss you so, so much..!" "Dad?" He straightens in an instant, wiping his tears, "Darling! What are you doing up?" "Are... you okay?" I ask with a hint of concern in my voice. "Yes, of course. Let me help you back into bed." He gestures towards me. "N-no, I'm fine. I just... had a dream. Did we... move here recently?" I ask cautiously. His eyes light up, "Yes! we did!" He picks me up and envelopes me in a giant hug, "You're starting to remember!" His body trembles as he sobs into my shoulder, "I love you, I love you so much." My body fills with a warmth, "I missed you so much Daddy..." We end the night watching my favorite movie, bringing so many childhood memories back to life. I doze off into wonderland, feeling the happiest I could ever be.

     Oh?! You think remembering your father will suddenly help you remember who you are?! Think again you pathetic, clueless girl!

P-Please just leave me alone! I want to be happy! I want to go back to being the way I was!

*Snickers* Poor choice of words.

                                                                        Timeskip

     "Good morning Miss (L/N), It's time for school," Jace's silky voice awakens me from my slumber, "You don't want to be late." He kisses me on the forehead and hands me my breakfast in bed. "Enjoy." Jace leaves the room. Ahh... This is the life.

A/N: And YOU"VE MADE IT! This story is no more! I hope you all enjoyed this wild ride! If you'd like me to make more stories just type a comment! Also, you can also let me know what you think happened to the main character. Thank you all so much for your dedication and support!