Chapter 6
|Colliding Edges|

Mix's POV

Cass confessed everything that night. From beginning till end, from the least important info to the most important one. She spit it having no fear for what's coming next. But, apart from what she said, there's a little memories came back to me. Mostly was about me and how I met him.

Sometimes I asked myself why I didn't fell to her. I admit that she's a good girl with a little attitude but she's worth to love. Everyone deserves to be love. But I guess we're not really meant for each other, she passed by to my own story to find her own.

A heavy pat from my back brought me back to reality. I winced in pain and look who did it. A boastful smile of a lass appeared in front of me, playing her hair and chewing a gun. Guess who?

"Heyyoo, Mix!" She greeted full of enthusiasm, popping her chewing gum. I just smiled at her and glance at the glass door, waiting for someone to enter. "Ow... I'm hurt. I'm here but you're waiting for Porter to come." I turned my head to her, surprised. " Aw.... I'm right? I'm not wrong? I'm checked? Ha... Why would I be mistaken if your actions were too obvious."

This girl is unbelievable, why Ron can't love her? Or even laid an eye to her? I shook my head as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Where are they?" I asked her but she just shrugged her shoulders. Fudge... I can't talk to her nicely, if she's like this. Maybe that's why Ron don't like her because she's too naughty for a bad boy like image of Ron.

"Since, they aren't here I'll propose something important to you," she said and in a snap, her facial expression changed. From playful to a blank expression, her awra were screaming of danger, but not like I'm the one who's in danger. "If you're in, tell that bitch to cooperate with me."

"Who's pitch?" I asked and her eyes rolled in annoyance. What?

"It's bitch not pitch. B-I-T-C-H. BITCH!" She repeated as if it's nothing to her. Indeed, her personality suits her, she's sassy and sometimes savage that's why her name is Savee.

"I don't want to spit the word, okay? Just tell me what you wanted to say, I don't know who's this person I'm talking right now," I said trying not to sound sarcastic or even scared. Her presence is giving me goosebumps. She both screams for danger and sweet.

She raised both of her hands in defeat. "Your girlfriend. Bring her to me, this night 7 sharp at the ice cream shop in the mall," she said pertaining to Cass. I eyed her questioningly 'why'. She rolled her eyes and raise her left brow. " Seriously, I don't need to tell you why but I just want my future cousin-in-law slash friend to be happy. I'm tired watching him in pain and I need that goddamn girl to get her reasons because I'm gonna hunt the culprit. "

" Who are you? Savee is your name but I don't know your being." I uttered eyeing her intently. She's different from how I met her, gone the jolly and bubbly personality cause she can be deadly.

"You don't need to know who I am the matter here is I'm helping you both to be freed. You can contact my brother or my cousin if you want but believe it or not... I'll snatch this thing from them." her words were sharp yet assuring. I totally forgot who she is. She's not the girl who just ships everyone, she's the opposite lass. "Take it or leave it, Mix."

With that she get her bag and turn away, swaying her hips like she's in a runway. She exited the room but I heard her cussed while looking at her right. She run and I tried to follow her but she's nowhere to be seen.

I leaned to the nearest wall catching my breath from running. Shit... Dimwit! Why does she act like that? Does someone hunting her? I guess there's no one, she's fierce and every guy in this university feared her. Literally not kidding.