Part Eight

"Hello Folks!" Ed Sheeran waved. "Now I welcome you... JUSTIN BIBER! AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME!" He introduced me.
(Y/N) POV
"As long as you love me (love me, love me)
As long as you love me (love me, love me)
"As long as you love me
We're under pressure,
Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together,
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning
But hey now, you know girl,
We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances." He sung a I get up and look around see people dancing. I started dancing with Scooter. I turn around and I see Selena and Taylor sitting down and rolling their eyes. I decided to get bothered by them.
Justin started to end the song. "As long as you love me." He ended in a dramatic scene. "See you later MTV MUSIC AWARDS!" He smiled and ran off stage.
I see him coming over and sitting next to me.
"How did ya like it?" He asked while fixing his jacket.
"It's pretty darn good." I laughed. He smiled.
The show is about to end.
"Alright alright! We have a couple of awards to give out!" Ed announce. "Please welcome Justin Bieber and his beautiful date!" He pointed at us and we walked to the mic.
"Hello folks we are here to give out the best female artist of the year." Justin smiled looking at me.
"The nominees are.." I said as I look at the screen.
The male computerize voice comes back on.
"TAYLOR SWIFT!"
"SELENA GOMEZ!"
"ARIANA GRANDE!"
"KATY PERRY!"
and so on.
"Ladies and Gentle the winner is..." He said as we open the card.
"SELENA GOMEZ!" We both shouted as her song started to play. 'The heart wants what it wants.' She hugged Taylor and started walking towards to the stage. She gave Justin and I a hug.
"Well thank you so much. Thank you lovely (Y/N) and Justin. By the way I totally ship you guys." We all laughed. "Any ways thank you mom, dad, my whole family, my friends." She keeps going on and we all walk off stage.
About 10 minutes later we are in our seats.
"Okay guys we got two awards left. One is the 'Change the world award' it's when a celebrity try's to help the world in a way.." He added. "And I would like to have Justin Bieber to come up to get his award." Justin smiled and walked up and grabbed the award and thank everyone. He came back and the other award is handed out to Austin for 'Improvments'.