Abanoment Issues

Yami POV

It was nice the first couple of days Yugi not wanting me to leave him alone, but now it's weird. I'm going to take him down to Ishizu to see if he is sick. "Yugi, time to go see Malik and Marik."

"Yay, Malik and Marik let's go have fun come on, Yami."

"Coming Yugi you dressed?"

"Yes, now come on." I drove us there when I saw Bakura there with Ryou and with how he's babying him I'll say he's either pregnant or very sick. It's most likely the latter I better call Sakura and see if she can come and keep Bakura calm. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sakura."

"Wassup Yami?"

"Ryou and Yugi are most likely pregnant and Yugi won't tell me a thing and Bakura basically babying Ryou like he did Ruya in Egypt."

"What I'll be there in two minutes if you two leave Ill find you and wring you necks after sticking my heels so far up your ass Yugi will taste it when the baby's born then Ill kill you and make you do that again."

"No not that anything but that." I ran up to Bakura after she hung up and told him exactly what she said. We both looked scared shitless with manes sense Sakura would literally do it. I really hope she doesn't make us do that again it was scary we had to dress up as maids and do anything she wanted and if we didn't do it to her satisfaction we got severely punished like we had to walk and sing Hollaback Girl all day long. It was horrible it was even worse then the time we had to it again and she wouldn't let us eat for 2 days then made sure that Heba and Ruya didn't feed us behind her back. Marik just took one look at us an said, "That."

"Yep, except most likely a hundred times worse."

"Yeesh, I wonder how she comes up with this stuff and you know now she'll most likely get everyone including Seto and Joey in it excluding all the girl. Nevermind, I don't."

"I know what you mean let's just hope she doesn't listen to any Vocaliod songs or Kiss Me or Nya Nya song because she would make us learn the dance then do it."

"YAMI!!! BAKURA!! MARIK!!!!! If you got your hikaris pregnant Imma make you dance to Bad~End~Night with them then spoil the hikaris and make you build all the cribs, and furniture yourselves." Sakura called just then Ishizu came out,"Congratulations, you all are fathers even you Marik."

We all then glared at her and then Sakura's tricolored hair became pure red and her eyes darkened if that was even possible and it grew cold around her we all then looked at her as her hair became like razors at the ends and flew straight at Bakura, Marik, and me. We all got on our knees and begged then she walked around and called her manager and a studio and got all of us to it in less than a minute and had us dressed like we were in the actual video with Ryou and Bakura as the doll twins, Joey as the villager, Marik as the host, Maik as the maid, Yugi as the maid, Seto as the butler and me as the shadow.