Chapter 5

Well now that the group is all ready to go to the Temple. They sprint inside and find what looks like a maze that was made by a four year old.

"Well this place isn't very chaotic is it everyone..." Vincent says as a wave of zombies flanks the group in a small hallway.

"Vincent." The while group says. They all unsheath their weapons but, Katie readies her fire spell. Half an hour later all the zombies are on the ground dead again. Katie and Alyssa lost half of their HP in the battle, Vincent lost 75% of his HP, and Mike lost less than 25% of his HP.

"That was fun." Mike says.

"No, not at all we are all almost dead except you, we need to get out of here now." Vincent says.

"Aww come on it will be fun."

"Fun is not dying Mike."

"Can we just go and make camp and then argue wether or not to head back in the Temple."

"Fine but, no more stupid fighting of Mike."

So everyone left the Temple and made camp. As everyone feel asleep Mike stayed awake to defend his friends in case something happens. During the night the group was attacked by a group of goblins that was lead by the goblin that they let run away.

"Ok I knew that we should have killed him when we had the chance." Mike says as he readies his sword. By morning Mike was hurt and bleeding.

"Oh my god, Mike are you ok." Alyssa says asshe casts cureon him.

"Yeah but everything hurts a lot." He says as he tries to stand up.

"Just stay sitting." Alyssa says as she casts cure on him again. Mike just sat there with pride in his heart and a grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling Mike?" Katie says.

"Oh no reason except that the goblin we let get away is the reason I am hurt. I was up all night fighting goblin guards." Mike says as he stands up and walls with a limp.

"What why didn't you wake us."

"Well Katie I thought that you all would have woken up to the sound of metal smashing against metal!" Mike shouts with anger. "That goblin we let go is right over there." Mike says as he throws his sword threw the goblins skull.

"What the frick Mike." Vincent says.

"Calm down all the goblins have been dead for maybe four hours." Mike says as he walks over to retrieve his sword. "Now when are we going back to the Chaos Temple."