16-Power

"H-He r-raped me" Y/N said bursting into tears."

Y/N P.O.V.

"Who did?!" They all asked and tears were running down my cheeks.

"Y-Yoongi" I said between sobs. They were all so shocked. They didn't want to believe that their brother did this.

"I'm so sorry Y/N!" Daewon burst into tears beside me. The 6 princes were silent but had tears streaming down their face.

"Your majesty, King Yoongi has come back" One of the guards came and told us. They clenched their jaws and seemed so angry.

"Guys-" I was about to stop them but I was too late since they had already left. I'm guessing they're going to see Yoongi.

Yoongi is the king and they can't really do much to him. Yoongi lets them talk to him informally but any other king would never allow that.

But there a limit. They can shout at him but Yoongi can easily make them stop by threatening them.

Same for me, even if I try to seek justice, it will just fail. I'm just the king's woman, nothing else. He basically owns me now and I can't do anything about it.

The maids helped me up and walked me to the bathing room. I was so weak, everything was hurting and I could barely walk.

I sat in the huge bath and washed every part of my body. Going over the places he touched me like it would make anything better.

I felt dirty, abused, worthless and so much more. I wanted to forget those horrible moments but they had scarred me.

My fingertips started to get wrinkled so I got out.

(What shes wearing^^^)

Short chapter