the beganing

Hi my name is Brookie I'm 13 and this is my story.

I was walking to the bus stop on Friday my 11th Birthday. I was happy my mom and dad get me a new outfit cute shorts and a tanktop with a lion on it and I got to wear it to school. As I was standing at the bus stop when a black car stopped and a man got out he looked like he was about 19 he asked "do you need a ride to school?" I replayed " no I'm waiting on my bus thank you." but he just grabbed me and got in the black car he didn't look happy about doing this but like he was being forced. I was so scared i was shaking he hugged me like he knew what I was going through. I cred and asked "Why are you doing this?" he didn't reply. We keep going down the road I felt like we where driving for hours. I prayed in my head for god to send somebody to help me because I was my parent's only child. When we finally stopped we where at a hotel by the beach so I know it was no use to run. He throw me over his shoulder and carried me into the hotel. He throw me on the bed and told me to go shower I said I didn't need one hes friend walked in with bags.

( I need help with this story if you have anything you want to see in the book comment thanks)