4

|Craig POV|
Before me Tweak went down stairs we went into the bathroom and fixed up Tweaks injuries. We went downstairs and sat at the table. We ate breakfast and my mum asked questions about why Tweak was here and when he arrived. We decided to tell her everything about Tweaks dad being abusive. She called the cops and Tweaks dad was arrested. We stood outside watching as he got pushed into the police car. He turned his head to glare at Tweak. "When I get out I'm coming for you Tweak", he screamed! "Shut up and get in", the police officer said forcing him into the car. I felt Tweak gulp snd hold onto me. Smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. "It's okay I won't let him hurt you", he said soothingly. "Really", he asked with as a tear ran down his cheek. "Of course", i replied instantly. After that we headed home. "You can stay with us", my mum told Tweak. He looked up and nodded. "Thank you, ms. Tucker", he said. We wandered inside and up to my room. We set up a place for Tweak to sleep and got ready for lunch.

|Tweaks POV|
I got ready for lunch and headed downstairs with Craig. We sat at the table and began eating away. I was really hungry since my dad only fed me scraps. We were having Spaghetti and meatballs. I ate four bowls before I was full. "Thanks for the food!", Tweak thanked happily. After lunch we headed back upstairs to my room. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before I said something. "What's gonna happen when he's out", I asked? "What", he asked? "What's gonna happen when he gets out", I repeated. "I don't know Tweak, but after what he's down he'll probably end up with a life sentence. Then he'll never get out", he said reassuringly. I nodded, but still a little doubtful. Craig seemed to notice this. He sighed and put his book down, standing up and walking over to me. He plopped himself down next to me and started rubbing circles on my back. "Your gonna be fine, he's not gonna get you, I promise", he said still rubbing circles on my back. I calmed down and leaned on Craig's shoulder. We stayed like that for awhile before going back to what we were doing. We did our own thing until Craig's mum called out for dinner.
-
Craig: picks up Tweak and sits him on his lap
Tweak: AAAAAAAAA! CRAIG!
Me: ha gaaaaaaaeeeee!
Matilda:hey whatcha doing?
Me: AAA! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! LEAVE NOW!
Matilda: no, I don't think I will