Memories part two

Ally's POV

After we got all of my stuff out of the Box I put the note I wrote to the Creators in the Box. Once the Box went down Alby, Newt, and I went to put my things away. "So, are you ready to start testing the jobs?" Newt asked. "I sure am, I just don't know what job I'll get." I said looking at him. "Well, what are you good at?" Alby asked. "Um, I like running and gardening." I said. "Ok, we could try out those first and go from there." Alby said. We walked over to Minho, who was still in the Glade because of me needing to find a job for the rest of the time in the Glade. "Hey Min, mind testing Ally? She said that she was really good at running." Alby said while we walked with them. "Sure, should I do the normal test or modify it to see what she can do?" He asked. "Well, that depends, what is the normal test?" I asked. "The normal one is a race, if you can keep up with me you can possibly be a runner." Minho said. "Ok, when and where?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Well, do you want to wait for everyone or do you want to do the race now?" Newt asked. "Lets race now so we can save Minho the humiliation of getting beat by a girl." I said with a smirk on my face. "Oh your on!" Minho said getting pumped. "Ok, we start at this side of the Glade and run down to the other side, touch that wall, and then run back to this side and high five Newt. Got it?" Minho explained. "Yep, lets do this." I said getting ready. "Alright, on three! One... Two... Three!" Alby said and we took off.

Alby's POV

As I said three Minho and Ally took off running with dirt flying up behind them. Ally was actually keeping up really well compared to the other Gladers. As we watched one of the Gladers shouted. "Holly shuck! I think Ally is ahead of Minho!" And by golly he was right. Ally touched the wall and started running back and Minho was at least thirty seconds behind her. "I don't believe it, she is faster than Minho!" Newt said as she was almost there. Then as fast as she took off she came sprinting and smacked Newts hand hard while slowing down. When she stopped Minho Smacked Newts hand and just stared at Ally, we all did. "What?" She asked, not even sounding tired. "No one has ever beat Minho in a race before." Chuck said. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "I don't think we need a Gathering to agree that she would make a great runner. Come to think of it, she had shorts, some tank tops, and running shoes that came up in the Box. It is almost like the Creators knew she would be a runner." I said, looking at the Box. "Well, welcome to the runner group." Minho said, Ally smiled.

Ally's POV

Once I laid down I fell asleep. My sleep wasn't peaceful tho.

"Mommy!" I said. "Hi honey! Where is Newt?" She asked. "I don't know, we were playing hide and seek but I can't find him." I said. "Ally!" An identical little boy said running towards me. "Newt!" I said. "Where were you? I looked everywhere!" "I was in the crawl space." Newt said. "Ok you two, dinner time." Mom said. right as they sat down to dinner the door was knocked down and these men came in. "No! They aren't old enough yet! They are just kids!" Mom yelled. The men grabbed Newt and I. "NO! MOMMY!" Newt and I yelled. 

I sat up in bed looking around. 'What was that? Why was Newt there?' I asked my self. deciding to give up I went down to the kitchen for breakfast. "Hey Ally." Frypan said. "Hey." I said tiredly. "Whoa, not enough sleep?" He asked. "Yeah." Was all I said and I went to sit down. "Morning." Newt said looking just as tired as I felt. "Morning." I said. "Hey Newt?" I asked. "Yeah?" "Did you have any weird dream after out talk last night?" I asked looking at him. "Actually, yeah. You were in it and we were in a room taking tests. They said that we are a strange pair of people." He said looking at me. "Same, only my dream was when we were little. We were playing hide and seek, whatever that is, and I couldn't find you. Then a lady walked in, I called her mom. Then you came out and we sat down for dinner. Then the door burst open and these men started to walk in. Mom started yelling about how we were still just kids. Then they took us." Once I finished I looked at Newt he was staring at me. Then someone cleared their throat. We looked and there was Gally, Alby, and Minho. "What are y'all talking about?" Gally asked, being less rude than normal. "Just some dreams we had, but I think we should talk." I said looking at Alby. "Ok, then talk. If you need to say something to Alby I think all three of us should hear it." Gally said, starting to be more like himself. I just rolled my eyes. "Fine, you want to hear it? Alright. Newt and I both had dreams that revolved around the both of us, and I think I know why." I said looking at the group, with more Gladers starting to gather around. "I think Newt and I are brother and sister, but more importantly I think we are twins. That's why we look so alike." I said as mostly everyone that was in the dining hall was listening. "Well, I think that makes sense." Minho said while others nodded. "Anyway, I think we should get going, we have a lot to do today." Minho said looking at me. As I got up all I could hear was "Gally quite staring at my damn twin sister." And a light smack followed by an 'ow'.