1. FEELINGS

It was a beautiful morning and Shaheer was super excited to meet Pooja today because he had thought that he would talk to her atleast once today. Yesterday she was just a dream for him but not today, today was going to be the best day of his life. But at the same place in the same college was Rhea, who was jealous as hell right now. She had always loved and wanted him as hers but he never even paid attention to her.  She remembered how he looked at the new girl and how she had to pinch him to get him back to the present. She had wanted to make him hers from the first time she had seen him but never got the courage, but when she got it his heart was already with someone else and whom she now hated.

 She had wanted to make him hers from the first time she had seen him but never got the courage, but when she got it his heart was already with someone else and whom she now hated

No she could not let this happen she had to keep him away from her or better still just remove her forever. The second option seemed better and she had to do it fast because if she did not then Shaheer would give Pooja a more important place in his heart.

Pooja was in her dorm which she shared with Erica, they both became good friends since they met. The best thing about them was that they had many things in common actually too many things in common. Just one thing was different that Erica hated Rhea and never wanted Shaheer to be  with her but that Rhea would always drag him with her everywhere. Pooja had mixed feelings in her heart, she was a bit uncomfortable but that slowly seemed to go out as she was with Erica. Then she was feeling nervous, anxious, happy, excited, and so many things together that it became difficult to determine what she was feeling at present. Her best childhood friend was in his second year of college and he was the one who wanted her to come here, her parents were insisting too but he played a major role in bringing her to this beautiful place.

"So Pooja, I am warning you before hand to stay away from from that Rhea" said Erica.

"Okay so I have counted the number of times you told me this and it totaled to ten, and if you want to tell it one more time then please do it right now only because we are getting late for breakfast" said Pooja with a small chuckle. "And till where its about staying away from Rhea I will do that only when I get to know her completely, I do not want to sound rude but you understand right?" she asked again.

 "And till where its about staying away from Rhea I will do that only when I get to know her completely, I do not want to sound rude but you understand right?" she asked again

"Yeah I do, since I have known you, I get what you are trying to say but please stay away from that Rhea" Erica requested again.