Chapter One

Hi, loves! So, I kind of wrote something and here is the final product. While writing the first part of it, I have such high hopes and I am so proud about it but after a while, I'm cringing internally on how I ended it. But I don't want to waste it so I'm still gonna post this here ehe-he. Peace out, let's all cringe together.

I hope you are all safe with your loved ones. Make sure to wear a mask outside!

All grammar mistakes are mine. Bear with me, English is only my second language.

Enjoy reading! Comments are highly appreciated. Will reply to all of them <3

Peace and love, motherfuckers
Peace and love 🥂

"Ugh fine. You can take my coffee but you're buying me lunch later." Saoirse lightly shoves her coffee in front of Timmy who is whining about his morning.

"Next time you had a one night stand, make sure you're responsible enough to get yourself your own coffee." She continues to lecture her friend.

"Can you shush? And it's not like I do one night stands every freaking night, Sersh. This is different. My head really hurts."

"Which head?" Flo asks, chuckling.

"Oh, God. I hate you both." Timmy answers while taking a sip of Saoirse's coffee. "This is heaven-sent. Thank you, Sersh. I hate that I love you." He dramatically adds.

"So, my dear friend, how was last night? Did you get it good? Should I give my homeboy Armie a high five or should I kick his ass? Come on, tell me!!!" Saoirse excitedly asks. Florence's beside her anticipating an answer as well.

"Can we not talk about him or about last night, please? My head really hurts, it's killing me." Timmy tries to act really hurt by putting his right hand on his head, ducking.

"Oh, please. If you don't tell me deets, I'm just gonna go ask Armie myself later since we'll be having dinner at his parents. Or should I say, your dream in-laws?" Saoirse continues to tease.

Armie and Saoirse's families have been friends even before they were born. There was even a time back in high school when both their parents tried to set them up for marriage, which both of them fully disagree on. That 'incident' even made Armie finally tell his parents that he's gay, he made sure that his parents will come to terms with that fact about him. They did, and they fully accept him but they still bring up from time to time how Saoirse would be a perfect daughter-in-law. For Saoirse though, her relationship with Armie is special. Friends for life, one can say. But their relationship is more like a sister and a brother. It goes around and ends there.

"You wouldn't dare do that in front of his parents. And last night was okay. He's okay." Timmy answers vaguely. He really doesn't want to go into details.

Saoirse and Florence roll their eyes in unison. It's not a coincidence. They've been doing this eye-rolling thing for a while now just to pissed their friend off from time to time. It does its work though because Timmy is looking at them like he's gonna kill either of them any moment now.

Saoirse puts her arms up in surrender. "So, how was the walk of shame go then?"

"You aren't letting this go, no?"

"Uh, no? Last night was a different kind of Timmy. You got your eyes on your prize."

"Isn't his eyes always on Armie, though?" Florence butts in.

"Ugh. You two are unbelievable. I'm going to class." He answers as he readies his bag to leave.

Timmy is about to grab Saoirse's coffee when Greta joins their table.