Ratchell Hafter: The girl who didn't stay dead.

Chapter 1.

She din't belive it the first time. When everyone told her that what her sister did was  dangerus. Achely was never that care full about her self, but Ratchell knew she culd take care, and she expected Rob to do that too. But guesse she was wrong, when she sat at the bench in the hospitall she thought about the night the dog dissapered. Ratchell was crying and Ach told her it was gonna be alright, to have a twin is something speciall. You feel like you are two, You never feel alone and you know that you have two halfs. The thing with Ratchell and Ach is that they are so different, they have nothing in common but Ratchell still love her. Of cours  they can fight, but Ratchell can't remember beeing mad at her for real. Untill today. What made her do this? Rob? Well she won't trust him again, if he was there. He saw her do this, she was honastly gonna hurt him. Verry bad. Ratchell feelt like it was her folt too, or at least thats what grandma is gonna think. She were lucky to have grandpa, beacus he always stand by her side, even if grandma just likes Ach. "So, thats the sister?" The doctors in the hall said. "Yep, well...she's kind of trubled." The other one said. It's weird, how people see you and they make you to the person they want you to be. You have nothing to say about it, one look, thats all i takes, and then people think they knonw your life story. "Oh, really, why?" The other one said. "Well, their parent's died a year ago in a accident, the kids were in the car when it happend, and now one of them is taking drogs and the other one cuts. Poor family, can't bee easy." Oh my god, Ratchell just wante'd to stand up and scream in that bitch face, but grandpa wuld be so sad if she did. And they did't know she culd hear them, so in pratic it wasn't mean. Who culd ever imagen that she was able to hear them ? That's what they say is impossible. But people were wrong. If people knew, maby she wuldn't be alive? Or maby she wuld be in prisson. To be different is something dangerous. So Ratchell was gonna try to stop it. But it was so hard. Like they said. A year ago Ratchell and her whole family were in a car accident. They were a normal family,  had a dog, a big house, naighburs, and like I said, they were a normal family. Ratchell and her sister were 15 back than, and a lot had changed. But she still remember it so well. Mom screamed. Then they were in a crash, both Ach and Mom just pased out. Dad tried so hard to come out, break the window, I looked at him. He looked back at me. She tried to say "I love you." And he did the same thing. Then She closed her eys, and I died. Wow, you think. How the hell did that happen? And if she's gonna be honest, she still have no ideá. But it happend to her sister too. She died. But in some weird way they got them back. Not the nurse, docktors, or any other alive person. They got back from hell. They saw a dark time ahead of them, it was so worm. Almost like you got hurt in the whole sould just by beeing there. She can honastly say that it was terrible. When they got back, they had changed. Ratchell started to here peoples minds, here them from a kilometer away if she wanted to. And well yeah, a lot of strange things started to happen. Ach can now see gohsts, talk to spirets, and wisper with animals. She don't know if it's good or bad, but she guesse that's what mad her do this in the first place. Ratchell have talked to her about this so many times, but she's convinced that she doesn't belong here. Witch Ratchell  think is bull shit. If the people on the other side pusched them back, they must belong here more than anyone elts. She remember it, not that good, but she remember it. It was something that she never even could imagen befor, it was terrible. All the spirits we're angry, sad. They screamed and cryid. Everyone said it was a miracle that they woke up again. They were dead in about 30 minutes. But where Ratchell and Ach was it feelt like 30 years.  She always have been kind of a crazy girl. Like to party, always happy and people enjoy being with her.. After the accident everything changed. Now she have no friends,or almost not.  And the once who is left she almost never spend time with, she's all alone. And the worst thing is that she think it's better. To hear what your "friends" really think and to hear they're minds is not something good. She walked forwards to the room where they keeped Ach. It was storng lights all over the corridor on the way to room 342 in the small hospital. It was almost nobody there exept for Ratchell and a few nurces. It was a mirror on the wall in the mittle of the corridor. She walked forwards it and feelt a strong beep in my head. It hurted like never before so I closed my eyes and hold my head between my hands. But it got worst. Before she knew of it everything turned dark.