What is the meaning of life?

The two lifeless things who were given life.

Frankenstein's monster.
A being given life by Victor Frankenstein.
In the end, Frankenstein's monster was rejected by its creator, and tried to find meaning in life.
And I will be referring to Frankenstein's monster as FM in this story.

Galatea.
A statue created by Pygmalion and given life by Aphrodite.

And now, time for the story!

Within a beautiful and quiet forest sits FM and Galatea.
" So, you were made? " said Galatea.
" And so were you and we were both given life " said FM.
" But what is the meaning of life? What is the meaning of existence? " said Galatea rather sadly.
" A question many have asked, and only few have found the answer, but let us try and break down this thing called life " said FM.
" Well, someone is born, they then try to achieve something great with their life and then they die and if they had time and desire, they would have started a family " said Galatea.
" Hmm, that is a fair look on life, now, what happens after life? When death has ended, one's journey  " said FM.
" Then a new journey begins, a new adventure in the afterlife, one gets to explore and speak with the past, present and future, as well as the divine beings " said Galatea.
" Well, now that this conversation is over, what do you say to us exploring this world before we move on to the next? " said FM with a smile.
Galatea took FM's hand and the two of them went on to explore life.