My Love

Unpopular ship!
Oikawa x Hinata
Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyuu or any of its characters in any ways

The sun beamed through the window as I slowly fluttered my eyes open.

I took in my surroundings and noticed a man like figured wrapped around me like a baby. I smiled
and turned a light crimson as the baby stirred
next to me.

Adorable I thought to myself, during the day he was always proving to be the manliest one, but at night when they would cuddle, none of that seemed true anymore. Oikawa's eyes fluttered open revealing those deep brown eyes I've come to love.

"Morning sho" His voice came out groggy as he pushed his hands through my hair. I smiled at the feeling as a soft pair of lips met mine. We stayed like this, holding each other just simply enjoying the presence of each other as my eyes twitched to the alarm clock. 6:00? I had volleyball at 6:20, I quickly broke away from the embrace of my love and informed him of the clock.

We both got dressed as he prepared our lunches while I popped 2 pieces of toast in the toaster. Last week Oikawa and I came together and bought an apartment, let's just say it was the best investment of our lives, seeing him every night and waking up to him in the morning gave me the most amazing feeling. Though to be honest, I haven't mentioned it to my teammates yet... or the fact that I'm dating the captain if Aoba Johsais Volleyball Team. I'm not so sure how they would take it. I was ripped from my thoughts as the toast popped up, I grabbed both slices as Oikawa rushes me into his car.

He drove me over to Karasuno and dropped me off at the front entrance, leaving me with a kiss on the cheek and a promise to pick my up, as usual. I didn't know at the time, but someone was watching us and saw everything.

Hey guys! This is my first real fanfic, anyways based on what you've read do you like it and should I continue? If you have any thoughts or questions please let me know!