"Mom, I'm not going to get married to a boy that I don't know

"Mom, I'm not going to get married to a boy that I don't know." I groan as I slam my head on the couch. "Well it's not like you have a choice dear," she says folding my clothes and putting them in my suitcase.

"Why the fuck do I have to go all the way to Japan and live with him? can't I just stay here and say we are married," I say lying my face down on the couch.

"Honey, if I could decide I would want you to stay here in Korea but their family won't agree unless you live with him," she says patting my head.

"look I meant your father through a forced marriage." I lift an eyebrow at her "oh yeah, how's that going for you?" she looks away but then speaks.

"Listen, I know this might be too much information for you right now but, I promise it won't be all that bad," she says combing her fingers through my hair.

I smile softly "I just thought maybe I'd get to marry someone I like, you know?" she looks at me and puts my head on her shoulder.

"If you don't like him when a year passes, you can divorce, how's that?" she says as I smile widely and nod at her deal.

"Hi, ms. Kim, you are supposed to head to the airport now." my butler says as I nod. He then grabs my suitcase as I start to walk down to the car.

I see my father waiting there for me. He looks at me and smiles a little bit before going in for a hug "Listen, I know you're probably dreading this but, I just want to thank you for agreeing to this means a lot to me." he whispers in my ear before he lets go and lets my mother hug me.

I slightly tear up at the statement and nod at him. My mom lets me go as I wave goodbye to them and head into the car.

"Hey, how you holding up Ms. Kim?" I hear my butler say looking at me as my head rests on the car window. I shrug before turning on my phone. I decided to post on Instagram since I didn't tell anyone I was going to Japan.

It's not like anyone would care anyway. 

a/n
Heyy guys made a few changes!!

and her insta since those r fun to make