chapter 3

Author's POV

"I'm sorry I'm late" rose apologized.
"It's fine you showed up that's what is important" he said touching her hands, "What would you like to drink" he asked.
"Just water i had a pretty long day so water would do."
"Oh what do you do"
Oh no i can't tell him my job he is just going to leave like other guys and i really like him She thought to her self.
"Uhm P.A"
"P.A ?"
"Yes P.A I'm a personal assistant to my boss i can't reveal his identity"
"That's fine"
"What about you damon what to you do"
"Uhm a daddy's boy" he answered without hesitation, Rose found that funny.
"Really so you just feed on your dad's money"
"Yes i mean he did make them all for me"
"So what about you working for your own children"
"When that time comes "
She looked deeply into his eyes she felt something she hasn't felt before with any guy
"Do you want to come over to my place" damon asked.
She wasn't sure on how to respond
"I don't bite and i promise i won't do anything"
"Okay then"

******
"Your house is beautiful" rose commented
"Yea I'm thinking of buying this place"
"Why"
"Well i have a reason to come back here again and again" he smiled at rose.
"Do you want to have something to eat"
"Oh no I'll be on my way home i have work tomorrow i can't be late"
"c'mon I'll just make you something to eat"
Okay..fine let's make something she smiled at him.
"your kitchen is full of knives do you like have collections or what" rose said holding a knife.
"Very funny i won't say collection" "oh but you know alot about knives then"
"yes i know them well"  "can you tell me the names of all your knives Mr" she said smiling.
"All of them!!!" Rose noticed a spot where a knife was missing.
"You know when i was little if my mum finds out  one of her knives was missing she would freak out" rose said.
"Yea she should she has a beautiful girl in the house and she wouldn't want her to play with a knife"
"Haha one of your knives is missing damon"
"Really let me see"
"Oh that's my carving knife the handle broke so i disposed it already, I'll get a new one "
"okay"
"here you go senorita" they both laughed.
"what do you think about the pancakes I'm not a good cook"
"Yea i can tell already"Damon laughed so hard "c'mon it's not that bad"
"Yea it is"
"Okay let me show you something better" He took her outside.
"Can you see how beautiful the stars are"
"Yea.. They are so pretty i can't remember when last i got the opportunity to look at the stars"
"I look at them every night and admire them and wonder if i could ever touch one but the day i meet you it felt like I'm seeing the stars you are beautiful rose"
Rose brought her face to kiss him
Urrrgggrgg....She jumped.
fuck! she cursed under her breathe as she tried to bring out her phone
"Excuse me please"
"Sure......"
"Okay I'll be there."
"I'm so sorry damon but i have to go"
"It's fine"
She gave him a light kiss on his lips and left.

***************

Rose's POV

"What's going on Jeremy"
"Mrs tallman called and said her daughter saw the criminal"
"how old is the girl again"
"7"
"but she has refused to talk"
"Have you spoken with Mrs tallman"
"No i was waiting for you"
"Let's go in then"
"Hi mrs Tallman"
"Hello detective do come in"
"Where is your daughter" i asked
"Everly" she called.
"Hi everly mummy says you have something to tell us don't be scared now"
"Are you ready to share what you saw the last time you saw daddy" Jeremy added
"I saw a man"
"Do you know him"
"No"
"He came to me when mummy went upstairs and told  me not to say anything and he left through the door"
"Do you remember his face, can you describe his face Jeremy here is very good at sketching"
The little girl described the man she saw but at the end it didn't really form a face.
"I'm scared he might come back again"
"Don't be scared everly, mummy and the police are here for you
"Mrs tallman if you see anything suspicious or hear anything don't hesitate to give me a call"
"Thank you detective"
*****
"So what now" Jeremy asked.
"Well we go home take a rest and talk tomorrow it's late already"
"Okay rose please stay safe"
"You too"
All i could think of is damon I've never been distracted before but i think of him every single time i want to spend  every second with him.

"Well we go home take a rest and talk tomorrow it's late already" "Okay rose please stay safe""You too" All i could think of is damon I've never been distracted before but i think of him every single time i want to spend  every second with him

Hey here coco lovers
I'll be posting random photos relating to each chapters to bring life to the book so the pictures to not contain a particular person for a character they are just random photos
I hope you enjoy this chapter pls do vote and comment.