Killing You, Not So Easily [Naruto Story] Chapter 01

A door came into view as I walked down the dark hall. "I guess that's the door..." I mumbled to myself nervously. It was the first time he had called me. I wonder what it is that he wants.

I placed my hand on the door knob. As I was about to open it, the door swung open, smacking me in the face. "Ow!" I cried, now on the floor.

An also nervous looking person looked down at me, his eyes widening in surprise. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are you alright?" He asked, pulling me up to my feet.

"I think so." I answered, rubbing my face soothingly. I looked at the boy to see light purple eyes and dark chocolate brown hair.

"Who's there?" A rough voice cut through, making me jump again, along with the boy.

"Um, it's me." I called pathetically, the nervous feeling growing more.

"I didn't hire anyone named 'Me', you're an intruder then."

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. "No! I'm not an intruder, my name is Takeda Yuki. You called me down here...?"

"Ah, yes. Nobu, you're dismissed. Yuki, come in." He commanded, I waved to the boy, Nobu and shut the door behind me.

"So, what did you want to see me about, Aichi-Sama?" I asked, bowing slightly.

"I want to send you on a mission," He said, resting his chin on his hands.

"Really?" I asked, excitement growing inside of me.

The man nodded. "However, it's a long mission."

My eyes widened. "Really?" I asked again.

"Is that all you can say?" He snapped, which made my face heat up once again.

"Err, sorry, Aichi-Sama." I apologized.

An uncomfortable silence overcame. I took this chance to peek at what he looked like, to my disappointment, he had on a black cloak which covered mostly everything. The only thing I could see was his emerald eyes.

"So, um... what's this mission about?" I asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"As you know, the Akatsuki are after Jinchuuriki." I nodded my head, waiting for him to continue.

"Uchiha Itachi, a former Konoha ninja, and Hoshigaki Kisame, a former Kiri ninja are after a certain Jinchuuriki."

I nodded once again. "The Kyuubi... correct?"

"Exactly, now, do you know who carries the Kyuubi spirit in them?" He inquired, looking straight into my red eyes.

"Um..." I stuttered. I knew a lot of things about certain stuff, but this, I don't know.

"Uzumaki Naruto." He answered for me, slight disappointment in his eyes. "So, your mission... is to make sure that Uzumaki Naruto does not get captured by the Akatsuki."

"Oh, you want me to be his guardian?"

"No. I want you to assassinate him." He replied, his mouth pressed in a tight line.

My eyes widened in surprise. "What? Why?" I demanded. Isn't that a bit cruel? Killing some innocent boy just because he's the Jinchuuriki?

"So that way the Akatsuki doesn't get what they want." He answered simply. "Now, you're dismissed. I suggest you get things you need, and start your mission, Yuki."

I clenched my fist but did as he said; I bowed and walked out the door. My red Kimono swayed behind me, my footsteps echoed.

Kill a boy just because? That's...