Am i in love?

8:00 am, Tuesday,
In the dorm of Momo Yaoyorozu

It was a bright morning in UA high school as Yaoyorozu woke up, looking out of her balcony and watching the birds chirping and flying around. She enjoyed every moment of nature in the morning. For five minutes each day, she stood at the balcony and admired the way the trees swayed in the morning breeze, the way the sun sparkled on the dew and the way every part of wildlife smiled back at her.

After changing into her school uniform, she walked down into the common room to get something to eat. She made her way into the kitchen and made cereal with a glass of ice cold water. As she opened the freezer for some ice cubes, she reminded herself that the ice cube drawer was always full because of Todoroki re-filling it everyday.

On the subject of Todoroki, Yaoyorozu was particularly shy around him. She had no idea why, but she gained a fluttery feeling in her stomach, her heart started to pound, but she decided to avoid it and focus on hero work.

The girl took her breakfast to the table and sat next to Jirō.

"Good morning everyone." She smiled at everyone else sat at the table. All together there was 4 students at the table, 5 including herself. There was Jirō, Tsuyu, Tokoyami and Todoroki.

"Good morning Yaoyorozu." Todoroki smiled back at her. His smile was contagious. The class had only seen his smile a few times, seeing as he was quite firm and quiet at the start of the year.

The girl looked at his bright smile and blushed. Yet again, she got that fuzzy feeling inside.

what could it be?

She thought to herself for a second, then Shoto pointed out,

"You seem very red Yaoyorozu, do you have a fever?" The red faced girl laughed nervously and told him that she was fine. Shoto proceeded to put his hand on her forehead.

"You seem quite warm, perhaps you should go see Recovery Girl. There's no point going to lessons when you're sick" The male looked genuinely concerned.

"Oh, it's fine, but if you're that concerned i'll go." She stood up, wiped her mouth with a tissue from up her sleeve and grabbed her dishes to take them to the kitchen. She then grabbed her school bag and went into the main building.

~knock knock~

A small old woman opened the door for Yaoyorozu and sat her down for a check up.

"Todoroki was concerned about me because i had a bit of a red face, but i honestly don't think there's anything the matter"

"You're correct, you only had a bit of a flushed face that's all, try not to get too hot throughout the day dear" Recovery girl removed the temperature slip from her forehead. 

"Well dear, you should be fine to go! Have a wonderful day, and try not to get yourself worked up too much." Yaoyorozu looked back at the small lady a little confused. Did Recovery Girl know the reason why she got all flustered over Shoto? She didn't question it, so she smiled and walked out.

Although, thinking about the symptoms she had from being around Shoto, she did have one thought...

"Am i in love..?"

Gah!!! that took me ages to write even though it was only a couple hundred words! I would like to say i am very happy with what i've created. There will be another chapter soon, i promise!

Anyway, be sure to stick around! 😙✨

words: 596