Story of his life

One hot sunny day, Nur played with her cousins at her backyard. They have some laugh and talked to each other about schooling. All of sudden, ones' limosin saga stopped in front of her house. There was 2 bodyguards with really tough body complete with sunglasses on .

Nur saw blonde hair man came out from that car as soon she approached it. All of her cousins showed their shocking faces. Nur can't stop laughing looking to her cousins reactions. "Huh? what's wrong with them? Do they just see ghost?" Nur talked to herself.

Their weird reaction just put Nur on curious about that rich man. As Nur turned her head in front, she couldn't see anything instead of 'wall' ?

"Oh no! Don't say that I already blind"

Indeed, that man was standing right in front of Nur's face and it just a few centimeters spaces left.

"I don't ever have this tall friend before" Nur monologue herself.

So, she looked up to see whose that man. Her mouth opened wide - flies could go in and out freely. A pair of charming blue eyes staring at her with his melting smile. What a good dream. Nur decided to slap him as no one will get hurt in dream , right ? One sweet hand push his reddish cheek hardly.

"Ouch! What are you doing?" he asked.

Weird ! I just slap him so he couldn't be here anymore. Again, Nur hit him using her karate skills straight to his abdomen - wow! Body builder.

"Wait! I'm human not animal. Why you keep hitting me?" , he complained. "Oh no! This mean I really hurt someone. Haa... serve me right" Nur talked to herself.

"What do you want big guy?"

"Don't you know who am I? " he replied with his smile

" Who do you think you are? You are not a popstar so no doubt I don't even know you ."

Nur can't see his face as the cap tightly suit up his head. He took off his cap and say

"Did you ever heard 1D before?" .

Staring at Nur in minutes. Wait , Nur spotted something about that man but what is 1D. Is that a kind of shape?

"Hey! How could you be a directioner , You don't ever know 1D members?" Nur's cousin yelled to her.

Ahaaa.. she must not be kidding. "You are Niall , is it?" asked Nur curiously.

"Yes, I am" his short answered got her faint in hours. As she opened her eyes, many people gathering at her house.

Her cousins keep asking Niall plenty of questions. Even more and more. Yaah.. Lots of selfie taken .. She noticed that her parents act so different. "Everything alright dad?" Nur asked her dad.

"I would like to propose you to be my wife , would you agree?" He said without hesitation. Her dad give his best smile to his only daughter of the family.

"No, I wouldn't" she deny with words indeed in her heart , yes yes and yes..

"I know that you hate being so famous because you will got no privacy. But believe me , I can protect you" .

"The answer still No!" she keep on deny her feeling.

"Did you remember our first met at KLIA last year? When I first saw you, I felt something but I don't know what was that. So, I asked my PA to follow you and know all the information and keep you safe as well. I keep pretend that was a normal feeling but I don't feel the same with any fans except you even they more addicted to me. I like the natural one and who can beat my heart fast. I am falling with my heart not with my eyes. First sight of you that I saw was so beautiful and charming. Please think about it again. I'm begging .You're my first love indeed." He replied with all emotions.

She cries all her heart . Even worst than hungry babies. She don't ever think that Niall - famous man all over the world , fall in love with 'Village Girl' . It would be hot issue fot that. He acts so cool and natural instead Nur fight with her own conscience. She knows that Niall really fall for her.

"I accept you as my husband but you need to promise me that you will never let me alone because I scared with your extra huge fans. I might be hurt then" she replied at end.

4 months later..Reception day..

Everyone enjoyed the live show from One Direction. As usual, fans still addicted to them even decades had passed. Suddenly, one man walked up the stage and grabbed mic from the MC. Rude!

He said "Niall had stole my girl. I had love her since we were 18 and now Niall steal my girl . I hope you can treat her well . Last word, I hope you will be happy with him . Meeting you is the best feeling in the world" . He put down the mic and went straight out the door. All paparazi seems so entertain with it. It would be a big rumours then.

That man was Nur's ex-boyfriend. Niall got no jealous as now Nur is his wife already. They live a happy life as newlyweds . Like a happy family .

Couples of months later , Nur got kidnapped. Niall got really worried and paid billion dollars to whose can bring his wife back. Out of his taught, the kiddnaper was Nur's ex-boyfriend. That man so addicted to Nur so that he can't live without her plus see her with another man.

Niall decided to give him million dollars if he get his wife back. But indeed the kidnapper just want his ex back. Niall out of mind to do. Her ex totally insane. He once got arrested of his trying to start a fight.

Niall wander alone in the middle of the night. Keep thinking about his wife . How was she there ? Does she ate something for dinner? Could she sleep well?

He came across with a suspicious man about to throw something into the sea. He got uneasy feeling. He stalked that suspicious man and notice that man was his wife's ex. Niall grabbed the thing that could be throw by him quickly.

Yahh..Niall really clever man. He knew that was his wife. He got the feeling, too strong! Niall hit the kidnapper at his back , as police came and arrested him. Niall cried all his heart . Gratefully , nothing bad happen to his wife. Indeed good news wait for him. Guess what? Niall gonna be a father. He keep smile and sang "night changes my wife to two bodies" .

A year later , his son , James really looks alike his father - blue eyes and have a natural blonde hair. Fans still addicted to 1D but now their sons take after their father - baby modeling.

..THE END ..