Amnesia

Hello guys I'm back yeah after thinking my life choices and finally back. I'll be That_Crow_is_Milk and not Kagami_Ri so yeah. Enjoy the story and this is so long. By the way enjoy the music up there.

"Serve Kageyama"

"I'm on it!"

Kageyama swiftly switch position with Tsukishima to tossed to Hinata to the other court. Hinata spiked with medium forced and go to the other side of the court. "Nice job Hinata!" Tanaka said with a thumbs up and a smile. 

"Everyone let's take a break !" Daichi said and everyone go to their benches and the two girls gave them a drink. "You did a great job Kageyama - Kun!" Hinata praised kageyama to their practice. Kageyama gave a cold nod and hinata blushed when he looked at kageyama's face. 

Many girls fall in love over this guy, Hinata talked to himself. After the incident, Hinata's having a crush on the milk lover setter. Every smile or tossed to him, he felt a sudden connection. But to the cold bastard? No one knows what he feels for the human tangerine.

The only he know is Hinata is his partner in crime when it come to volleyball.

Months has passed yet his heart for kageyama still pumping. He was ready to confess to kageyma what he feels and hoping he could return back too. Before he confess to kageyama, he put a "secret admirer" letter to his locker and hoping no one saw his secretive ninja skills.

Kageyama opened his locker and a letter fell from the locker and as he read.

Dear Kageyama - kun,

          I like you kageyama - kun. Can you meet me in the nearest tree of karasuno. Far from the gym?

- Secret Admirer

Kageyama was confused yet he followed the secret admirer's request. As he finish his practice, he went ahead to the nearest tree far from the gym as he saw Hinata. 

"What do you want Hinata?" He asked and hinata took a big breath and....

"I like you kageyama - kun. I know its weird but every time you went near me, my heart can't stop beating"

 Kageyama went still when he heard those words, He couldn't believe the tangerine would have like him.

"So what's the an-" Hinata shakily said and kageyama regain to himself and said

"I'm sorry but I can't return the feelings you wanted be..."

Hinata felt a slight sadness in his heart but he ignored it. "Its okay Kageyama, I understand that we are both men and we probably should date women.." Hinata tried to keep his sadness and show a big smile and kageyama finally walked away.

He was devastated on that day yet he realized that this is reality, he must accept it.

Hinata is crying his eyes out and that's what broken hearts do, As the school week appeared once again. As he went to the gym and the karasuno high volleyball team was shocked at hinata's state. He had eye bags and his body went thin, you could tell that this isn't the Hinata they've known for.

"I'm fine guys!  Let's just practice" Hinata fake his smile that no one noticed. A few days later, He's still the depressed player of karasuno. Until that Thursday, He was feeling dizzy yet he still continued go to school and practice.

As he performed his spike, he fainted and good thing that Nishinoya saved him. They had no other choice but to go to the hospital with Sugawara and Daichi since they saw the tangerine getting paler.

They saw the hopeless Hinata at the ICU, filling up some blood. The doctor went out and the three boys stands up, The doctor said to them was.

"Does anyone know this young men's depression?" The three were in shock and nodded a no. "This young boy had anorexia, He will be staying here until he regain his normal state" as the doctor said and left them shocked. Sugawara crying that his child got that while daichi comforting sugawara and Nishinoya cried as well.