Hitting the Two Birds with One Stone

Inside her chamber

"It looks like everything runs smoothly according to our plan, my dear Crown Princess *evil laugh*"

"It's merely your idea, not mine, so don't ever dare to use my name!" with apparent anxieties in her eyes, Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen answered harshly.

"*evil laugh* Aww.. don't tell me that our dear 太子妃 Tài Fēi (Crown Princess) is starting to feel guilty for what she has done over the years? *evil laugh* Have you ever forgotten what you did to your twin 太子妃 Tài Fēi? And now you have become the partner of their beloved 太子 Tài (Crown Prince) Huh! Your so lucky my dear *sniff* *sniff* I really envy you 太子妃 Tài Fēi *evil laugh*"

"You!"

"What?! Is there anything bothering our 太子妃 Tài Fēi? *evil laugh* The show has only just begun, my darling, and if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut and simply go with the flow because sooner or later... *evil laugh* you already knew what would happen *smirk* Bye-bye! Our lovely 太子妃 Tài Fēi *evil laugh*"

'N-no! I have to warned the Emperor and the Empress about their scheme! Aiyaah! What the hell have I done?! What is going on in my life right now! *sniff* *sniff* 对不起 duì (Sorry) Xharmynt 妹妹 mèi mei 对不起 duì. 对不起 duì that your Rouxi 姐姐 jiě jie failed to defend you from my wicked twin Nian Zhen 姐姐 jiě jie. Your Rouxi 姐姐 jiě jie failed to inform her Xharmynt mèi mei that her true twin is still alive and posing as Rouxi 姐姐 jiě jie who continues to harm my 妹妹 mèi mei from the past and ruining my life 对不起 duì! 对不起 duì!' Lei Rouxi's mind (Queen Yue Xhinhua's second daughter and Lei Nian Zhen's younger twin sister, as well as the older sister of Lei Xharmynt, the Lei Family's third princess)

"*gasp!* Mi-milady! 奴婢 n-nubi (a self address referring oneself as a slave [female]) thought it's Mi-milady she bumped at the hallway awhile ago. H-how come y-you two have the same face and same voice?"

"M-maybe your just h-hallucinating Lady Min. Right! Y-your just hallucinating! I-i-i think I need to rest now! Y-your Milady want to take her rest now. Okay?"

"O-okay, Milady"

'It's a good thing she doesn't ask me anymore *sigh* W-wait.. s-she said she accidentally bumped into me in the hallway *gasp!* d-don't tell me Nian Zhen 姐姐 jiě jie did it on purpose so I can't sleep tonight for fear of our secrets being revealed! Omo! What am I supposed to do?! What am I supposed to do?! Think Rouxi, think!'

Inside the chamber of the Emperor

"Y-you? H-how can you do this to your 父皇 F- Huáng?!"

"And why not? *smirk* After all your daughter-in-law thinks that maybe her 父皇 Huáng wants to rest in peace now so that his 太子 Tài will follow his throne and become the new 陛下 bǐ xià (used to address the Emperor directly (literally "the one on the throne" or "beneath your ceremonial ramp") *smirk* Bye-bye 父皇 Huáng, may your soul rest in peace *evil laugh*"

*******

The next day, inside the chamber of the Crown Prince

"*gasp!* Y-y-your Highness! H-how come?"

"Wh-what happened?! *gasp!* H-how did my hair turn white? N-no! This isn't happening to me! Tell me Mu Zhongwei! T-this isn't true, please... tell me that I'm only dreaming and this isn't the reality! Please... what have I done?! H-how did this happen to me?! *sniff* *sniff*"

"对不起 d-duì"

"N-no! M-my twin! T-tell my Eunuchs to summon my twin and bring her inside my chamber!"

'I-i hope you don't suffer the same fate as me, Meihua 妹妹 mèi mei. Prepare yourself, Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen! I swear, you'll pay for everything you've done to me and to my lover Lei Xharmynt! I won't forgive you no matter what happened and no matter what reasons you have! You must pay the price for wrecking my life Crown Princess Nian Zhen!'

*******

Outside her chamber

"Your Highness, Meihua! It's me Eunuch Xiang Jin!"

"Come in!"

"Your Highness, it's an emergency; Crown Prince Mio has requested a meeting with you in his chamber right now."

"*gasp!* W-what happened to my twin?!"

"Your Highness, 奴才 n-nucai (a self address referring oneself as a slave [male]) is afraid to reveal what happened to his master 所以 s-suŏyĭ (so) 奴才 n-nucai wants Her Highness to follow 奴才 nucai inside the chamber of his Master"

"O-okay, I-i-i got it Eunuch Jin"