Hello...

Hi guys!

This is that book for 300 followers that I mentioned to you all... This is just an introduction thingamajig so I can get this started. This is just a book of my life/updates/artsy stuff/rants/everything else you could put in a book that doesn't have a specific purpose.

This is going to be fun, hopefully, and you guys can comment what you want me to talk about! But for the first chapter, I want to confirm something. The person on the cover IS ME IN REAL LIFE, OKAY?! Any hate (and they're most likely will be, since I'm not even that pretty) will be blocked, so unless you don't want to read my books, keep those opinions to yourself! :)

Now that that's out of the way, thank you all so much.

I never thought I'd make it this far on Wattpad, EVER. I've honestly never been happier until I started this account. I love how I've made new friends, discovered new people, and bonded with almost all of you (if you want to talk, my inbox is always available :D) in some way.

I'm so happy right now.

I love you guys so much, it's crazy and ridiculous. I want to stroll into all of your houses and give you a huge hug. Why? Because you've all helped me in some way. I know it sounds cheesy as heck, but it's true. It will never be untrue (if that makes any sense...?), not anytime soon.

So.... That's it for now, I guess. I'll update this whenever I have time, and I hope you'll enjoy! The next update will be a little something about myself, as in me in real life. So comment what you want to know, and I'll try to include it in some way!

Byyyyyeeeee!

- Maddie <3