Taking care of a sick Woozi

**8/26/20. Very short. Only 338 words. Just wanted to post something short and sweet before going to bed. I'll start an actual story tomorrow💖🧡💛💚💙💜💗**

"Hhng" Woozi groaned as he was laying in bed, holding his stomach. Mingyu frowned as he looked at Woozi while stroking his hair, feeling bad for his hyung. 

"Hyungieee~ What's wrong?" Mingyu asked in a worried tone.

Woozi shook his head, not feeling well enough to talk and softly put Mingyu's hand on his stomach.

"Your tummy? Are you sick? Do you need medicine?"

Woozi just nodded and frowned. 

Mingyu got up off the bed and walked into the livingroom, heading to the bathroom. He turned on the light and rummaged through all the bottles in the cabinet as he tried to find the correct medicine for Woozi. Living with so many people meant spending a lot of time rummaging through things such as medicine to find the one you need. 

Finally Mingyu found the medicine he needed, tuned off the bathroom light and started walking back to his and Woozi's bedroom.

"Mingyu-ah~" Woozi called out. "Tummy still hurtsss."

Mingyu walked in and sat behind Woozi on the bed. He rubbed the olders back. "It's okay baby, I'm right here. I have medicine for you."

Woozi slowly rolled over and sat up. "C-can you get me a drink too?"

Mingyu nodded and went back into the living room, going into the kitchen and grabbing a cola. He made his way back into the bedroom and handed the drink to Woozi.

The moment Mingyu sat down, Woozi leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much. I love you" Woozi said softly as he took the medicine, drank his cola and cuddled up to Mingyu. 

A smile grew on the youngers face as he played with the olders hair. "You're welcome baby. I love you too." He whispered and kissed Woozi's head. 

Woozi closed his eyes and started falling asleep against Mingyu with the youngers hands around him. "I'm going to nap" he said half asleep. 

The younger held his love tightly and kissed all over his face. "Okay baby. I'll stay here with you until you wake up."

Woozi fell asleep and Mingyu soon after.