Lemon for yall

You were walking to your best friend kuroos house when all of a sudden you were pulled into a dark ally way, you were screaming but their hand was covering your mouth so only muffles were heard. All of a sudden you hear "Calm down y/n!"

Y/n pov
Wait a damn minute I heard that voice before I turn my head a lil and IT WAS KUROO THAT CRAZY SON OF A BITCH "KUROO WHAT THE HELL MAN YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA OF ME MAN THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!" I screamed at him in anger and fear "Sorry sorry I just wanted to scare you a lil.."  "You don't scare people like that dude...wait a minute WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME"

"Oops you caught me." He's such a weirdo sometimes but that's why I like this lil play boy.. All of a sudden it started to rain hard "Oh crap! Uh hey can I stay at your place for the night cause this looks like it won't clear up" I say while running in the direction of his house "I have to ask my mom tho let's see what she says when we arrive."

~fast forward~
Kuroos pov

"I'm home!!"

"Tetsurō! Where have you been school ended a while ago!!"

"Sorry mom I will try to get home a bit faster next time! Also can y/n stay for the night cause of the rain?"
"Sure she can!"
"Thanks miss kuroo!" y/n says excitedly
'She's so cute...' I think

*Few minutes later*

Y/n pov

I was walking back to kuroos room after taking a shower. I knocked on the door *knock*knock* "Kuroo I'm coming in!" I turn the door knob just to see kuroo fumbling with his pants my eyes travel lower 'AHH IT'S OUT" I quickly shut the door yelling "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO WALK IN ON YOU LIKE THAT" I was very flustered.

I hear the door knob turn revealing a very embarrassed kuroo flustered and everything "I'm sorry! Please don't be embarrassed it's normal to do such things with yourself!"  At this point I'm just spewing nonsense that is until I was pulled forward into a kiss!?

It was a bit rough and sweet, he locked the door and started to push me to the bed I was so confused but happy that my crush is kissing then the kissing started to get more rough and he stuck his tongue point my panties were getting wet I started to moan into the kiss and I was disappointed when he pulled away but we do need air I was breath roughly and catching my breath

Then he started to massage my breast "ahh~K-Kuroo-" "Call me Tetsurō~" "T-Tetsuro please stop with the fore play"

"Ask and you will receive..." He started to pull my skirt down along with my panties and started to finger me a bit "ahh~" I can't moaning then I heard pants being pulled off all of a sudden I feel something on my womanhood "are you ready?" Tetsurō asked "please" Then you thursted right in me "ahh~ yes! mmh" It felt soo good!!

He was going in and out at full speed,I felt like I was about to break he started to pull up my bra and shirt to suck on my boobs "Mmmh~" "Fuck y/n" He growls I fell a knot form in my stomach " I'm gonna cum" "So am i!"  Then I felt that knot break and I cummed So did he "Ahh!!~ I love you Tetsurō" He fell beside me and breathed out "i love you too.. Y/n"

The end~

Follow me on  insta @/ megami.taichou
Um yeah my first story ever