* chapter 4 *

Mina P.O.V.

While I'm sitting in the couch I took a glance at her and she's just standing there while looking at me, I look at her confusedly and said.

"What?" I said coldly making her flinch.

"N-nothing i-i just w-want to tell i-if I can t-trust y-you" she said nervously while looking down. I looked at her before saying.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she slowly looked at me.

"I-im afraid t-that you w-well tell e-everyone what i-i-im" she said struggling and she gulp.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell everyone about you but don't ever make a mess in my house got in?" I said seriously, looking at her blue eyes. She smile while her tail are wiggling and her ears are up with a nod. I giggles quietly because of her cuteness. "I can't believe that I meet a half human and a half wolf, I don't even know that they exist" I thought, then I noticed that she is just wearing a bandages all over her body. "Is that the bandages that I warped around her body last night?" I thought again and ask.

"Is that the bandages that I put last night?" I said and pointed at her body, she looked where I pointed and look back to me before she nods.

"So that means you don't have clothes? I ask, she looked at me with a confused face while she tilt her head cutely and her right ear are up while her left ear are down (you know what I mean).

"Clothe??" She said confusedly.

"You don't know that?" I said and she slowly nods. I looked at her in disbelief before saying.

"It's a thing that you cover for your body, like what I'm wearing" I said and stand up while pointing at my body, she look where I pointed before she did a 'o' face.

"Because you don't have clothes you can barrow mine first before I buy you a new one tomorrow" I said then she looked at me again with a confused face.

"Buy-" I cut her off.

"You have many things to know, I'll explain it to you tomorrow" I said which she nods. "Now follow me and change your clothes" I said and start walking to my room while she followed me behind. When we arrive at my room I opened the door and go straight to the dressing room. I get a oversized hoodie with a short and give it to her.

"You will wear this to cover your body and take a shower over there" I said and pointed at the bathroom, she look at it before looking at me and nods her head. "I'll be in the kitchen and cooked for out dinner" I added and she nods again before heading at the bathroom where I pointed. I stare at her and noticed that she walked elegantly. "Do wolves really walk like that" I thought and shrugged it off before leaving the room and headed to the kitchen.

Y/n P.O.V.

I got inside the bathroom and look around. "Hmmm what should I do here she said that I should take a shower" I thought and stopped looking around when I saw something (a shower). I looked at it before walking towards it I put the "CLOTHES" thingy at the side before getting inside to this big box (shower). I stare at it before mumbling, "is this the shower thingy that she said?" I mumble before pressing a blue button that is just below it, suddenly....