15 - #61 Last Day of Camp

[3rd Person's Point of View]

That night even if your Polar Star friends were tired, they kept teasing you about Hayama.

You woke up early to prepare your ingredients. You were assigned in Hall D. You already made 25 plates of your dish and were currently preparing the beverages.

{Estimated Time: 20 minutes}

A black screen popped up, so you calculated the time. You have enough space and stoves, so you can make 25 of your dish in 5 minutes. You have to complete a total of 200 servings.

"Is everyone ready to serve?" Gin spoke to the students; including you through the big screen. "Now for the requirements, here are the judges."

The door busted open and the people entered which were mostly kids.

"Please welcome Totsuki Resort's food suppliers and their families. Every year, they help us judge these training camps. The theme is an egg dish with a twist. These judges will be brutally honest." Gin stated.

"Start."

A kid came up to me. "Hi pretty Onee-chan what are you cooking?" she asked so you decided to grab this opportunity and gave her a dish.

"Here try it." You said smiling so she did. She stared at it and sniffed it.

"Ooh~ It looks soft and it smells nice. Itadakimasu!" she said then when she poked the spoon on top of the foam-like-egg it burst.

"Wow, so pretty!" she said as she stared at the golden coated rice inside, and a smiling face using bacons and ham.

She took a spoonful of it and ate it, "OISHI!!" she yelled which made the other customers look at her and come over to your station.

"Ah I also serve drinks together with it, what would you like?" You asked her, she told you that she wanted a chocolate drink. You opened the freezer and served her a cold chocolate drink.

Then you started to move fast because the crowd on your station was going big.

"What is this? / It's so beautiful / Can I have a drink? / Do you have cold coffee?" they said.

"Ah I call this EGGSPLODING Steamed Egg. Thank you very much. What drink would you like? Yes, I have every kind of drinks." you answered smiling.

--- After 22 minutes ---

"Yamaguchi (Reader) has completed 200 servings." Gin announced.

"Phew~" You sighed out.

"So fast! / I repeat She's a monster / She's a demon!"