beep!beep!

y/n stood up and held the spoon as a microphone "this is it girls...the moment of our lives i just wanted to say...id like to thank me...me for all the hardwork i did...me for taking all those singing lessons...me for being perfect...me for being me." The girls were speachless they started at y/ confused. they looked at each other laughing were did the confidence come from, what happend to the shy y/n that didnt speak yesterday. y/n left the room and went to her dorm room. "what was that all about...anways im going need to get ready for tommorow" and with that shuxi left the room and followed y/n. Siyeon looked at ivy "want to go get our hair done for tommorow?"
"we are going to the copany not a wedding"
"but dude bts are going to be there...BTS!!!...hello of course we need to get ready"
'you might not see them"
"BUT...what if we do and i miss my chance to impress them, then who is going to like me...you? are you going to marry me"
ivy slapped siyeon on the back of the head "are you stupid...why on earth would they choose you instead of the millions of other idols...keep dreaming man"
"your supposed to be supporting me"
"your just stupid...bye im gone"

siyeon pov

well that was rude. imagine marrying a bts member, the fame, the money, wow.
lets see what the others are up to. walking up to the maknaes room everything as quite. opening the door i saw both of them knocked out asleep like they didnt just wake up from sleep 4 hours ago. 
"y/n....shuxi..." looking at them drooling in there sleep i turned the light of and made my way to my room.
ok lets get ready, lets start with plucking my eyebrows and mustche. The pain stinged as the hair ripped out of my skin. Beauty is pain.

The warm shower ran down my body relaxing my muscles, it felt like heaven. Looking at the time i realised i spent more time in the shower than i should have the time had went quick.
"i thought you died, i was going to call an ambulance" Ivy crossed her legs on her bed and painted her nails, each stroke was delicate and rich.
"shut up stupid, go wake the other sleeping beauties up and tell them to sort their stuff out"

i layed all my clothes out on the bed, skin tight clothes that catch the eye, bright colours that make you addicted and a smell that leaves you wanting more. Tomorrow will be my day.

Ivy popped her head through the door "relax girl your taking this to serious, oh and your phone rang i picked it up its our manager mr choi" she handed me the phone.
"yes sir?"
"just wanted to check what time you wanted me to pick you lot up"
"maybe 10am is that ok"
"yes thats perfect...you dont have that much of a schedule tommorow just checking the building, vocals, and maybe meeting other people"
"yes thats ok sir thank you"
"ok bye now take care"
"bye" my eyes lit up 'meeting other artists' its like destiny. love is knocking on my door.