Prolog for every country

(This is where the story starts off. The prolog for your very first meeting with the countries.)

(Y/n) sighed, staring at the clock on the wall close by. Working at McDonald's as customer service is especially boring during work-hours. Barely anyone ever comes here except for a few brats that skip school and old people that have no other purpose in life than eating fastfood and annoying the employees.

As the door opened and the familiar beeping tone sounded off, he stood up straight and put on his usual smile. Gotta keep an enthusiastic aura while serving customers. The figure that entered was quite.. Sketchy looking. Greyish Ushanka on their head, a thick Jacket on as well as gloves and some kind of scarf that went all the way up right below their.. Shades? Probably some teenager who thinks it's funny to prank social workers.

"Welcome to McDonald's, may i take your order?" (Y/n) asked in a polite tone. The sketchy dude looked from one side to another, then up at the employee.

"I uh.. Need to use ze restroom.." He spoke with a heavy russian accent. He seemed a bit nervous, probably needs to go for big boys.

"Down the hall to the right of the entrance." (Y/n) replied, receiving a nod from the stranger. He watched them walk off. Well.. That happened. There was silence for a while. Nothing happened, as expected. Until you could hear a very peculiar sound. Like lightning, or an electric shock. He checked the clock. That shady slav has been in the restroom for ten minutes now.

(Y/n) got out from behind the counter and deciding to check what's happening. Maybe a light broke? Swiftly entering the men's room, he looked around. Everything seemed fine, besides this strange murring sound. He checked the cabins. None were locked except for one. And there's a purple light emitting from behind. He knocked on the door. "Hello? Someone in there?.." No response. In a matter of possible emergency, employees were allowed to kick in doors. So that's what he did, taking a step back and slamming his foot against the door. As it moved open, there was.. A portal? Of sorts at least. It's a swirl of purple with a view of galaxy inside. There's stars so close and bright, but too far to reach. What the hell is this?

Taking a look around, (Y/n) decided to step through. What's the worst that could happen when you mess with forces you don't understand? On the other side of this thing was a forest. Nicely green and warm.. Taking a few steps forward, the employee turned around to see the portal closing. Well.. Shit. Where is this place? And what? He decided to walk around a bit and take in the sight, slipping off his headset to have it around his neck instead. And before he knew it, he was pulled off to the side by the shady stranger from before.

"Why did you follow?" He asked with those covered eyes of his.

(Y/n) looked at him with a bit of a nervous expression. "I should be the one asking questions here, Mister spawning a portal in a public facility and expecting no one to find out!" the slav seemed to roll his eyes, even though it's hard to tell where he's even looking at. He reached up and took off the scarf plus shades. His face.. Is the russian flag? Wait, hold on. Holy shit?? "Wha-"

"No time for question. We need to talk to Britain." He spoke with grammar that would make your stomach hurt if you were that nerdy. But you aren't. (👀)

'You' P.o.V

He gripped your hand and dragged you along. He's about a head and a half taller than you, leading you towards quite a large mansion. It looked huge, but also very comfy from the outside. The exteriors are decorated with a garden and a pond full of exotic fish. You had no time to stare. He pushed you through the front door and closed the door behind the two of you.