Chapter 1

2 years ago
Sunoo's POV
"Yah! Kim Sunoo are you really not going with us?" my friend Im Yuna said. "I told you figure skating is not my thing". I told them then my other friend Nam Jisu went in front of me.

"Sunoo do you know how much the ticket cost me?" she said well she said she'll treat us I didn't know it will be like this. "I'll pay you" i said then both of them looked at me. "Sunoo we know your saving up to buy another track suit even though you have lots already" Yuna said.

1 hour later

Like what ya'll expected Im here with them in the mall where the figure skating competition will be held. Im wearing a yellow hoodie with a white shorts , shoes , beret and a tiny white backpack too where my essential stuffs are like my phone wallet and thats it i guess.

"Here's your mango, strawberry and vanilla shake Ma'am Sir" We are at a cafe right infront of the venue since we still have 30 more mins before it starts. After we paid for the food we decided to go in early holding our shakes on our hands .

As we went in we we're greeted with only 1 contestant oh he's the only one practicing?

Since he's the only one there i decided to watch him. I can't deny that his face and skill is unbelievable . More contestant started practicing too but i got my eyes on this one.

I was to busy watching that i didn't even realized that the competition already started.

Everytime someone was called to perform i will look at the person then use my phone if it's not the guy who's wearing a white long sleeves with holes on the back. AKA the guy who was practicing earlier.

After 6 performance he was finally the one getting ready.

"Park Sunghoon 16 years old" oh so he's Park Sunghoon. The whole time he was performing i could see how he delievered every stunts flawlessly.And how his face never even looked ugly the whole time.

I didn't even notice that it ended already.

Since he was the last performer. The time to announce the winner is the next thing they will do. After a few mins the results are all ready.

And ofcourse my baby won first.

wait did i just say

-

oops nevermind . My friend started pulling me . "Let's take a picture with the first place!" Jisu said. After running for a few seconds we arrived at their area. And saw that some of his "fans" are taking pictures with him.

The line wasn't that log so it's now our turn. "Sunoo let's go" Jisu said. Since i was to shy i obviously said no then went infront of them to take their photos.

Aish why am i so stupid.

The three of us are now in Yuna's house and they're kinda teasing me.

"Why we're you so shy earlier? " Jisu said. I just looked at them since i don't have the enrergy to answer. "Oh our baby sunoo got a crush on the figure skater boy." Yuna said and i just laid on the sofa since i know i wouldn't win to them they will just tease me .

"Yuna dod you forgot how Sunoo turned down all the guys and girls who asked him out after our dall dalla performance last week? Even that handsome senior asked him ou but sadly our sunoo rejected him so he propbably do not have a crush o the park sunghoon guy" Jisu said which made me sit up . " That's right" i sadi confidenly

"Oh then i guess you won't need his autograph. I got an extra one for you" she said and ofcourse the bitch went crazy and took the paper kept it in his bag then ran out of the house. bitch is me.

As i was walking i examined the paper and realize that he draw somethig and it's a sun a smiling sun on the top of the paper. So cute.

----------------------------------------------

I decided to stop here then the next chapter could be their photoshoot in iland.

What do you guys think of the story?

I'm thinking on making another story after this . I'm taking request you can kindly message me in this acc or ny twitter @sunpyooo