1

"Lydia! Can you please tell them to keep it down I'm tryna do a live here!"

'Hey, guys what's up? I'm just coming on here to say that I really hate people with pointy elbows- and if you come around me with pointy elbows I will use something to hurt you! Alright guys, that's all I really wanted to say, I love you!'

I was trying to get ready for this party tonight, completely forgetting where I put my keys... "Has anyone seen my keys?" I ask while searching around for them.

"I could have sworn you had them last night maybe they're in a piece of clothing, I just hope you didn't forget them in the car or something" Lydia explains.

I really hope I didn't because if I did, that would be total dog shit & I wouldn't try to get them either; I said while rolling my eyes.

"Found them!" I shouted, Now it was time to get ready and I had no clue about what I was going to wear tonight. I know I need something impressive because Megan is going to be there.

I finally found an outfit that was black & latex and I thought it was pretty fire, so we decided to go with that. I had a bomb hairstylist this time around so my hair was finally looking right.

We arrived at the party and I see Megan out the corner of my eye wearing a red snake print fit, I knew I made the right choice with the outfit I chose

We arrived at the party and I see Megan out the corner of my eye wearing a red snake print fit, I knew I made the right choice with the outfit I chose. And she looked good I can't even lie. As soon as we made eye contact she shouted for me to come over towards the bar. "Hey, Meggg!" I said as I walked over to her asking the bartender for a drink. "Hey boo, how have you been? How is everything going" she asks.

"It's going great actually, Hot Pink is coming out soon and I couldn't be more excited for my fans to hear it... I think it's something different that they'll get from me, which is good." I explained.

"Well I'm always happy for you babe, let me know if you ever want me to jump on a track and I definitely will." She said as she flashed a quick wink in my direction.

"For sure babe, I'll definitely hit you up," I said slightly blushing from our encounter.

I really liked Meg and she seemed really fucking cool, plus she was one of few female friends I had in the industry at the moment. It was also a bonus that she was fine as hell so I couldn't help myself & caught her attention by staring for too long.

"Shit," I thought to myself but I slightly giggled at the idea that I'm an idiot that just got caught practically drooling over this girl...

To be continued....

Hey guys! This is my first Doja FanFic! Hopefully it turns out to be better than the ones currently on Wattpad!
If you like it let me know & if you ever have suggestions don't hesitate to ask!