i

Harry always saw him at the same park on the same spot. The bench, he calls it. It's not as if he was stalking him right? He was just admiring the way he looked, soft hair pulled up into a quiff. Not too tight though. He wanted to run his hand through it as many times as he could but he knew that would never happen.

It was a windy day today as the sun hid behind the clouds. Not many people were at the park, only a few strolling around with kids or just taking a walk. But harry wasn't here for anything but that boy. No he didn't know his name, he wanted to, but didn't want to ask. However, today he wanted to try and make small talk with that boy. His face looked so relaxed, with his hands on his laps wrapped around each other to keep them warm. Harry would do that for him, if only.

He walked over to the boy and sat not to close to him. He could feel the boy turn his head to examine him, but then turn away, harry felt a bit happy inside that he actually noticed him as he fought to keep that faint smile off.

He turned his head and took in the boy's beauty. His eyelashes were long enough to brush the top of his eyelids as his corners wrinkled. His eyebrows were tense, he sure didn't look happy.

"Why are you staring at me?" the boy snaps.

"is it illegal to?" harry asks, in a mocking tone.

"no i was just-"

"your beautiful" harry smiled.

"but i'm a guy how am i beautiful"

The boy just made harry smile even wider if he could even do that.

"because i said so" he then turned away, smirking slightly as he felt the boys stare.

"What's your name?"

"Zayn"

"zayn.. " he breathed. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. He then stood up and walked away without a word. Letting the boys name roll of his tongue once more.

Zayn