Chapter 21🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point Of View

"Goodmorning Mum ! Mommy have you seen my socks? "Cleantha said in her bored tone.

"No baby look for them in a drawer ! " I smiled

"Mommy I cannot find them I looked everywhere " she whined

"Ok go look for something else Cleantha ! " I smiled at her. And she climbed up the stairs

While I was making breakfast MY Cellphone rang  it was Rebecca , Yesterday I told myself that i would call her but I was busy with the twins and unpacking some of our staff.

"Hey hey woman ! Wassup? " I said enthusiastically

"Girl ! You promised to call me yesterday as soon as you land and I was worried sick my about you and you had the nerve to not answer my calls ! What would I have done if  Something happened to you and the twins I wouldn't forgive myself and remember you ,The twins ,  Austin are my only family . " she was breathing heavily and I would sense that she was livid.

" I am really sorry Becca , I really am yesterday I had a little packing to do and I was really tired and we are okay we settled in well " I  reassured her

"But why didn't you send a message I was worried sick ! Do not ever do that to me ! "  I would hear her getting back to her Cheery Mode.

"I won't ever do that to you ! " I smiled .

"Well I can sense that you smiling woman this ain't funny ! But anyways how's you apartment ? " I could sense her wiggling her eyebrows and I burst out laughing.

"Well it's beautiful , Unique and Fancy " I smiled at her. It was like we were having a one on one conversation 

"Mommy I still cannot find my school tracksuit I have looked everywhere for them and what am I going to wear ? " Cleantha snorted angrily

" Oh is that my sugar pumpkin ? " Rebecca said in her small sweet voice . I decided to put the cellphone in loud speaker.

"Auntie Becca is that you ? " cleantha Ran for my phone.

"Yes honey ! Your Aunt is here ! " Go look for your school wear so that Mommy can take you school and remember I love you ok! " I smiled at their adorableness.

"I love you too Auntie Becca! " Then she quickly ran upstairs.

" Mom what's for breakfast I am hungry and I am finished with Wearing my school uniform , Is Cleantha ready yet? " Apollo asked in a bored tone.

" Well Mr Good morning to you to  and I am very well I can see that you are very well and you are having cereal for breakfast which will be made by you because I am making lunchboxes for y'all . " then I smiled at him and I kept quite and made their lunches .

"Mommy I am done . and mommy may I please ask what's for breakfast? " I smiled at her

"Well Cereal is for breakfast today and sorry I cannot make it for you ,So make the honours of making it yourself " I said .

"No problem Mommy " I smiled at her.

Then they finished making their own breakfast  and I received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello! "I said in a soft tone.

"Good Morning  Ma'am , Is this Miss Anderson speaking ? " I smiled

"Yes this is her ! How may I help you ? " i Kept quite waiting for her response.

"Well I am  Miss Jones from Anurag Publishings ,I have had that you had a transfer ,So may you please come by the office so that we can show you all you need to know and tomorrow you will start the work you are inquired to do "