Math Class

I finally find math class and slowly walk in. Oh god, I can already see all of the eyes watching me.
"Youre late." the teacher calls. She looked like she was about 50 years old. Her ashy knees and wrinkles made me uncomfortable.
"Sorry. I kinda got lost."
"Well it better not happen again" she calls in a horrid voice.
"Yeah.."
I take the seat by the window and zone out.
I have this trick I've been using since 3rd grade, sleeping with my eyes open. It comes in handy.
All of a sudden, I feel someone nudging my shoulder.
"Hey, are you (y/n)..?" says a quiet voice
"Huh. Oh well yeah I am, why?"
"Well we're partners for this task"
Task? What task? Who even is this guy? I look up and see the same boy I bumped into before. As if!
"Right.." I say in a tired voice. "Where do we start?"
"Well...(insert math equation stuff idk)."
I gotta give it to him, he's pretty smart for someone with a small head. (Author: yes I tried being funny and failed)
We're both doing pretty well at solving the math problems, we're a pretty good team! Kenma is pretty fun to work with, he reminds me of myself; introverted and quiet. He's not too loud and up in my face, he does his own thing. I like it.
-bell rings-
Kenmas pov (this starts from when he walks into class)
Just like in middle school, I'm the first one to show up to class. Always early, thanks to Kuroo. He always has to wake me up half an hour before school even starts, it's annoying. I need my beauty sleep too. Not to mention how he takes away my video games at 8pm which forces me to sleep so early. Let's just hope he doesn't find my backup.

I walk into class and take a seat. The teacher looks weird. Super old. Like one of the villains in Twisted Wizard 3: Battle of the Trees.
I wait around for everyone to come in when I see a familiar face. She's like 15 minutes late, must be embarrassing. I still recognise her from somewhere I just don't know what..