"W...Why...?" - chapter 9

Sho's pov

Wind...wind was all i felt <where am i?> I thought as I wondered through the dark, but soon the dark was lit up by a person?? "Dear? Why are you here?!" I know that voice..."m..mum??" "Sweetie..." she became more clear my body moved on its own, i ran towards her and hugged her. I missed my mother, ever since she left me father had been more rough with my training.

"Sweetheart. Tell me why your here its too early for you" she asked as she hugged me back "i couldnt anymore mumma i..i them.. i just could-" "shh shh its ok baby, but you have to go back its not to late" i began sobbing i didnt want to go back not with father, deku, or his squad.. but then katsuki popped in my mind <no he hates me...> "but..they hate me mumma.." "hmm what about that blond.?" I tilted my head with a questioning look "he seems pretty beat up about you being in a coma, your ice spikes didnt harm you as the sun melted them in time so you just fell on the ice that was stable"

<kat is..worried? no no it must be someone els..right?> "please honey..please go back" i sighed i made up my decision already there isnt no hoing back now

Katsuki's pov

H..he did it he jumped h..HE JUMPED. Once i saw him leave my view i ran to edge tears escaping my eyes as I blasted down towards him. <h..hes still got his heartbeat, its faint really fucking faint but its a start> with that thought i bolted to the hospital not missing a second. I didnt want to loose him, i just cant, please peppermint. Please be ok

I had already broken down when i arrived to the hospital, they took him away and all i could do was wait. I had a few messages from the others but i left them. After a few minutes the doctors came out and told me he was in a coma "w..when will he wake up" i was shocked at how my voice came out "we do not know that...sorry but would you like to leave your contact details so we can tell you he has woken up? But first i need to know your relation towards him" the doctor explained.

I told him i was his boyfriend and left my contacts detail with them. I decided to make my way towars the cliff. I arrived and saw a black box and a piece of paper taped to it. I began to read the letter:

Dear suki,

I know when you will be reading this (if you are that is) i would be gone..im sorry that i have but who am i kidding  your probably happy heh i hope you are anyways you guys wanted this..so i wanted to give YOU what YOU wanted cause... i love you bakugou.i know you hate me and are probably laughing at this but i hope you like the gift. I will be watching you my angry pom pom

I love you, your peppermint  🤍

Everything was blurry, i was crying "i love you to angel...im sorry im so sorry peppermint i did this to protect you..b..but i made it worse. If only i could rewind time" wait the gift!! I rushed over to the small black box. When I opened it i saw a ring it was red and white <the same as his hair...>  I immediately put the ring on but before i did I noticed writing inside "ily kat". I just cried and cried i couldn't believe it..hes gone..all because of me... i got a call and couldn't believe what i was hearing. More and more tears escaped as i ran back to the hospital...

Hi~👋✌️

Shos pov

White. My eyes were blinded with the white room as I examined it. I spotted a man in a doctors coat, he looked shocked and got out his phone.<i guess im at the hospital..who brought me here? Was it suki..?> all my quistions were answered when i saw a broken pomeranian at my doorway beginning to slowly walk towards me and... pocking me? Is it to see if im real??

I the noticed the ring was on his finger before i was consumed in two strong arms (of wich I returned the gesture) along with a quiet broken calm voice from him "w..why...?"