The slot

Quinn layed on her bed, cold dead eyes staring at the celing, peeling each and every misfortune and imperfection from it out of existence. It was all she could do. She was alone, in solitude. No visitors. No yard time. No banter with her mates. But in contrast no fighting with the other women. Because suprise, suprise, once again Quinn had landed herself in solitary. Smith told her to keep her anger in control over and over again. But coming from the 'big bad top dog' it was hypocrisy, sure she's top dog but she too lands herself in worse kinds are drama and half the time because she's Mr Jacksons bitch, or maybe cos he's hers, Bea was let off the hook half the time. And alike the other imates, Quinn was sick of it. It was bullshit and things needed to change. And maybe..just maybe the prison was better off with Kaz Proctor.

A note slipped under the door, the yellowing paper scraping the floor.
"You owe me for this" Smile's voice rasped almost silently through the door. Now smile's was a right bitch, and a corrupt screw yet the inmates could always rely on her if they needed shit to be done undetected... For a price ofcourse.

Quinn cocked her head at the crusty sheet of paper, never in her few months of prison, half of that time being spent in countless rounds of solidarity confinement had she recieved a note. She picked it up, knowing that if smile's had passed on the note, the governor shouldnt be spying on the cameras. She opened the note, rolling her eyes at the contents but overall glad to receive some friendly familiarity.

The note Read:

Q,
Heads up, Kaz is pissed. Its been 2 weeks since you bashed one of mercado's crew. 2 weeks where she reckons you should of been let back into the main block. She thinks Smith had something to do with this,though i just think she misses you. Remember dont let your guard down, we'll see you soon
~A

It was hard to tell how long she had spent in the solitary, but she knew it was long enough, you could repeat and entertain a thought only so many times. Though, she was glad Kaz was keeping track. Another reason why she's fit to be top dog; she actually cares.

Maybe solitude wasnt so bad, but her place was with her people. Quinn needed to be free...almost.