Mekio's "Task" (Lemon)

This afternoon, Me and the rest of the guys were waiting for instructions from our Vice Presidents. 😌 Meiko... she's a very busty, sexy and very curvy woman... her huge breasts and that huge ass of hers...

Meiko: 😡 ALL RIGHT, IDIOTS!!!!! (Slap her wipe on the ground to get her student's attention) ALL I NEED YOU BOYS TO DO IS TO GET THE WATER SYSTEM RUNNING AGAIN, IS THAT CLEAR!?!?!?!

Kiyoshi: Wait... I thought the water supply was-

Meiko: 🤬 DON'T BACK ASS ME, DUMMY. NOW GET TO IT!!!!!!!!

The guys: Yes, Ma'am!

When the guys were gone, Meiko said I should stay with for something.

Meiko: No, Y/N. Jest the idiots, not you~

Me: Uhh?

Meiko than lower her body, her breasts near my eye level. Meiko than said, "You know what, I think you like my body... do you?~" (Shakes her breasts, with all that milk inside) "How about we go somewhere private...~"

I followed the Vice President, her huge plump ass jingle and wobble side to side, I was turned on~

In the Meiko's room, she told me to wait here on her bed while she went to go change. I waited for 5 minutes, when my mouth dropped when I saw Meiko. My "member" was very excited and could not hold back.

 My "member" was very excited and could not hold back

Meiko was so sexy and curvy..... I wanted to bang her now...~

Meiko: Hey there, big guy~

I was turn on when I saw her sexy body, she than sway her hips side to side, making her breasts wobble and shake...

Me: Oh my god...

Meiko: 😏 That's right...~ these milk suckers are jest for you~

She kisses me, when we started to make out. Than, I put my hands on her well-rounded booty checks. It was so soft, squishy, and very sexy. Meiko said, "Mmm, someone loves my ass~..." (She slap it, making jiggle.) "I can't get enough out of your body..." "Don't worry, this sexy body is jest for you~ how about you suck my breasts, you must be thirsty...~" I than said, "Okay...~" I than put my member in between her huge breasts, it felt so good...~

After that, Meiko began to slip of her tank top, to revel her huge milk cans. I began to suck on her left breast nipple, my right hand on the right breast, squeezing it. She than moan, "Ahhhh, yes Matthew, suck my every breasts. Make them empty and dry~..."
I stop when she turn around to show me that huge, soft, plump, very thicc ass. Her booty is jest calling me, she took off her panties, revel her pussy. My member was very hard... I slip in my member in her ass, "Oh yes, Y/N. Destroy my ass, slap it...~"

I slap her ass, making it jiggle and shake. I began to hump her, she was moaning. I was about to cum, she was too...

Meiko: Ohhh yes, Y/N. Put your cock in my ass, it feels so good~

I was humping Meiko like there's never a tomorrow...~

20 minutes later

Me and Meiko are done, Meiko pass-out on my chest when she got knock out... I'm happy I had sex with her... eventually I pass out too...

What a day to remember...