☁︎𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠☁︎

Your Pov (🌝👐✨ play the song when I mfing say soooo... Grrrr)

Mattia and I moved to the couch and sat together.

He looked at me with gentle eyes as I rambled about Avani and the whole situation.

He was listening. Sitting there understanding me while I looked forward to try and ignore the butterflies that flew in my stomach with his stare on me.

"So then to top it off Chase steals my only friend!" I ended it and sent a pout to Mattia finally facing him.

He scanned my face with a smile and a happiness in his warm eyes... I had to remind myself of everything we've been through before I sunk into his hypnotizing gaze.

His smile turned into a cheeky one as he tilted his head in Chase's direction, "Want me to beat him up?" He asked and I could only giggled at him and shake my head looking down at my hands that were empty and laid on my legs with a wide smile.

His smile grew wider as he continued "What you think I can't take him? Hmmm?" He gave me a teasing look.

I shook my head and slowly took his drink away and set it on the table away from him, "No... But I don't think you can't take anymore alcohol." I returned his teasing glare.

He pffted me before looking around and then back at me with a calm smile and excited eyes, "You wanna get out of here?"

I gave him a questioning look, "You wanna leave your house to a bunch of drunk teens and take me somewhere...?" I questioned him

He smirked and stood up extending his hand to me, "Come on."

I smiled and took his hand and stood up, and with that we raced out together.

I stopped expecting us to get in his car but instead he continued walking with my hand in his so I all I could do was follow.

Before we got to the end of the driveway I tugged his arm pouting.

He turned to me and looked me up and down with a confused and worried look playing in his gorgeous eyes.

"You good?" He asked and I nodding and threw off my heels having them land somewhere and then nodded forward telling him to walk as I walked next to him still hand in hand.

We continued walking down the dead silent street that was now humming with life as he joked and I laughed and we swing our hands back and forth enjoy the company of an old friend and lover.

There was something about tonight that I wanted to hold onto. It was him... His laugh and mine mixing so perfect. God I missed him ... I missed him to death.

-Mattia's Pov-

It felt nice being with a girl I've known and loved for so long.

Making a new memory with her felt like something was finally clicking back into place.

I wasn't about to worry about what to do with the feeling yet tho.

She's stubborn and I know I'll have to work hard to earn her back even if she wants me back already.

I wish I never did what I did to ruin us...

But tonight I'm going to work for a fresh start.

-Back to Your Pov-

"So you're telling me pickles don't have cucumbers as parents?" I questioned him since he laughed in my face when I said it.

But instead of answering me he pulled me off the road into a small trail in the woods. I looked around with a worried look and then looked ahead at the trail he was leading me on.