𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝟵:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺

𝟵:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺... 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻

After two long hours of Mia being indecisive and constantly throwing clothes side to side the two of you were both dressed and ready. Since the party was hosted at a beach house you were assuming that people would be swimming so you wore your favourite bikini underneath this cute white two piece that Mia had in her wardrobe.

"damn we look good" she cheered posing into the mirror "shit we do" you cheer dancing in front of the mirror

"damn we look good" she cheered posing into the mirror "shit we do" you cheer dancing in front of the mirror. For the next 20 minutes we were busy taking photos for mias instagram. You had instagram but it was private and only people you knew were allowed to follow, the last thing you needed was high school students lurking.

"ok let's go it's 10:30 and we still need to find this place" you laughed dragging Mia away from the mirror.

𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟬𝗽𝗺... 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

"wow" you and Mia both say once you reach the party. You two weren't new to parties but this for sure is the first high school party you have attended.

the music from the party echoed from blocks away, the smell of alcohol and smoke filled the room, to the left there were couples sucking each others faces off, and to the right there were dumbasses jumping off of the balcony into the pool.

"ready" Mia whispered to you squeezing your hands, you let out a gulp nodding in response before entering the house. "born ready" you shakily stutter.

"wait here imma grab a drink for us" Mia said letting go of your hand, leaving you alone; wow what a friend. You wandered your eyes around the room seeing things that you wish you could un-see but i guess it was to late.

all of a sudden you felt a presence behind you "ugh finally im thirsty" you playfully snap. "yeah well im thirsty too, if you know what I mean" this stranger mumbled into your ear rubbing his hands down my waist.

you quickly pushed this stranger back "back off" you growl totally disgusted, he reeked of alcohol making you throw up a little in your mouth. "come on baby" he stumbled falling on top of you.

you look around for Mia but there were too many people around that you couldn't see clearly. With all the power left in you, you attempt to push him off, unfortunately he was too drunk making him fall back onto you.

"ayo she said back off blud"

the voice that would usually send my eyes rolling back in annoyance, instead sent a wave of relief to come over my body. Once the guy heard Richards voice he instantly backed away. Finding my posture again, I turn to thank Richard but instead I see a random girl seductively grab him pulling him to the dance floor, men; of course.

"I'm back did I miss anything" Mia questioned but I was too busy looking at richard and that girl. "um helloooo" Mia dragged the 'o' waving her hand over my face. Shaking out of your gaze you look at Mia "nope you didn't miss anything" "let's dance" you cheer chugging your drink and pulling Mia to the dance floor.

𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟴 𝗽𝗺... 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀

There were two minutes left till 12 and everyone was gathered out on the balcony, awaiting the time erick will blow his candles.

the five of them stood alongside the birthday boy with richard and zabdiel on both sides both holding the cake. "after our countdown everyone start singing" Richard yelled grabbing everyones attention.

" 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....."
by the end of the song zabdiel and richard lift the cake together smashing it into ericks face. "la gente del partyyy" erick yells grabbing a drink chugging it down.

𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

Most of the people had left already not you and Mia. Both of you were completely wasted, mumbling speech, unable to walk and look straight were what you two were.

you two made the dumb decision of joining in on a game of extreme dare or shot. The bottle lands on you Chris smirks in your direction.
"y/n kiss one of us" he said referring to himself, zabdiel, erick, joel and richard "or take a shot" he cockily shrugged.

you being already tipsy you looked at all the guys giggling to yourself. Your eyes roam o to each of them stopping on zabdiel you bite your lip crawling towards him. He leans back smirking resting his hands on your waist pulling you closer. you place your lips on his, your lips moving in sink.

"aight next" richard growled he seemed mad but you shrugged it off returning to your seat next to mia and this random girl.

30 minutes into the game and you were all completely gone, for some reason you guys moved the game to the beach. "come on you lost now jump in" Chris yelled at erick and zabdiel on the two of them lost a bet and now have to jump into the ocean.

while all of that as going down you were making yourself comfy in a mini rowing boat that was tied to the port. "shawty what are you doing" richard whisper yelled at you "im going to sleep right here" you yawn "come sleep with me" you beg opening your arms up for him to join. Richard couldn't deny he was getting tired, he shrugged his shoulders stumbling towards you plopping his body next to yours. "night papi" you mumble one last time before the both of you shut your eyes falling into deep sleep.

"guys guys come and see this" chris laughs whispering to the others to come over, erick and zabdiel walk over to him while joel carries mia who was peacefully sleeping in his arms.

"AJAJJA" ericks drunk ass bursts into laughter "callate" zabdiel and chris snap slapping the cuban. "grab me a marker" chris smirked, once he had the marker the guys started drawing things on Richards face.

erick and zabdiel ran back to the house and grabbed blankets and pillows for the two covering and tucking them into the mini boat. Trying their hardest not to burst into laughter they took a few photos and videos of the two,

"sweet dreams homie" the guys each kissed richard on the head and walked off giggling, as they were walking back to the house erick trips on the rope that attached the boat to the port; untying the knot.

"ay dumbass" zabdiel scoffed pulling the drunk Cuban up off the floor continuing to walk towards the house; not once did they turn around.