03

First Before You Read I Wanna Thank Tootsie_gurl. She Commented And Voted. Oh And There Three New Characters.

ON TO THE STORY

_____________

Anthony.

Aaahh Shit. Who In The World Is On Me Cause They Doing It Good. I Looked Up And Saw Tiana. Damn She Can Ride It Like A Pornstar. Then I Woke Up Damn Now I'm Having Dreams About The Girl. I'll Do Anything For That Girl. I Looked At My Alarm Clock And It Was 8:30. Well I'm Late I Dont Care.

I Got Dressed In A White Tank Top, Dark Blue Jeans With Butterscotch Timberlands.

Now I'm On My Way To School.

~~

I'm At My Locker And I Saw Tiana. Have Y'all Seen That Ass It Jiggles. I Liked My Lips To That Thought { I Love When Boys Do That }.

Then Jason Came Up To Me And Started Talking.

Jason: " Hey Did You Hear About The New Students We Have ? " He Said Leaning Against A Locked

Anthony: " Nah I Didn't Hear About Any New Students I Hope They All Girls "

Jason: " Well My Nigga There Is Two Girls And One Boy "

I Hope None Of Them Girls Is Hoes Or Thots. Because They're Already Too Many At This School.

Then The Bell Rung.

Then There Was A Boy With That Like A Box Type Hair Cut With The Line Shaved In The Side.

???: " My Name Is Tre'Sean You Can Call Me Tre. I'm 17 Years Old. I Like Playing Basketball And Football. And -

Thot: Dre Or Whateva Your Name Is Have My Babies

Tre: Bitch Tf I Ain't Tryna Catch Shit From You. Now Sit Ya Little Ass Down And Stop Tryna Give Yo Pu$$y To Ever Body

I Like Him He Can Be Apart Of My Crew.

Tiana.

I'm Bored Asf I Need Something Excited To Happen. Then There Was A Girl That Came In She Must Be New. She's Pretty She Was Thick And Not Fat Like Me. She Had A Big Bun On The Top Of Her Head And Her Hair Is Real. She's Was Wearing Red Shirt, Black Skinny Jeans And Some Butterscotch Timberlands With Intelligent Glasses On And Some Lip Stick.

???: Waddup Nigga Bitches And Bitch Niggas. My Name Is Tatnaiyah ( Ta-Na-Uh ) I'm 16. I'm Fun ,Wild I Love To Party. And I Dont Fuck With Fake Shit. I Will Be Ya Friend It Dont Matter What You Look Like Or Where You Came From. If You Cool We Can Hang Out.

Then She Sat Right Beside Me.

Tiana: Hi I'm Tiana

Tatnaiyah: I'm Tatnaiyah. Your Pretty

Tiana: Thanks

~~

We Saw Anthony At His Locker. Then Jasmine Came. Then She Saw Tatnaiyah And Went Back With Her Crew.

Tatnaiyah: What Was That About?

Tiana: Oh Idk

I'm Not Sure If I Should Tell Tatnaiyah a About Jasmine Even Though She's Already My Best Friend.

???: Tatnaiyah Who Is Your Friend

Tatnaiyah: Tiana This Is My Cousin Kansas This Is Tiana

_____________

I'm Done For Right Now.

Don't Forget To Follow Me, Vote And Comment

~ Spankie