Chapter 2: Please Help Me

Dream's P.O.V

I teleported into Classic's world, where I ended up seeing Cross. 

 "Cross help!" I screamed. He turned around and looked surprised. I ran up to him and he ended up pulling me into his arms.

 "Dream, what happened?" He said worried.

 "I-It's Ink. H-He" I stopped mid sentence, my words being drowned out by my tears.

 "What did he do?" Cross asked in a serious tone.

 "He killed Blue! And now he is chasing me! " I screamed.

 "He what?!" Cross took a deep breath. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He promised.

 He was suddenly attacked from behind, but managed to dodge with me still in his arms. Sure enough, there was Ink with a massive grin on his face.

 " How will you protect him? " Ink asked, still smiling.

 "Dream run!" Cross screamed as he grabbed his sword.

 " B-But-" I tried to argue when he cut me off.

 "He is clearly after you! And it is my duty to protect you! So leave!" Cross screamed as he was dodging attacks from Ink . I decided it was best that I listen to him, I then left him there. I felt I bad for leaving, but I decided me staying there it make it harder for him to fight.

 Now I had to decide where to go. I decided that I would go to Nightmare's castle, yes Nightmare. I was worried of how he would respond, but him and his group are probably the only ones that will be able to protect me from Ink. 

Oh how I hate having to make other people protect me, but I didn't have any other option. I just hope Cross is okay. I was starting to rethink my decision of leaving him.

I went up to Nightmare's castle and banged on the door.

 "Please let me in! It's Ink! I need help!" I screamed. The door opened and there was Error.

 "Wh@+ Th3 h3Ll 1s g0ing 0n?" He asked me.

 " I'll explain in a minute, just please let me in! " I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.

 "@Lr1gh+, f1n£." Error said as he opened the door more to let me .

I ran inside as fast as I could. Error was surprised by my quick movements so immediately tied me up with his strings.

 "@lLr1+, n0w £xpl@in what's going on." He said in a intimidating voice.

I felt tears begin to form in my eyes at the thought of it. "I-Ink, he k-killed Blue and started chasing me. I ran to Cross for help when Ink attacked h-him. I don't know what happened after Cross told me to r-run." I said as the tears began to come down my face.

Error was shocked at what I just said and released me from his strings.

"What's going on down here, I sense a lot of negativity." Nightmare asked as he came down the stairs . He was surprised when he saw me and Error in the entry together. "Error, why is Dream here? And why is he crying?" Nightmare asked, he seemed a little upset about me crying.

"Apparently Ink went crazy, killed Blue and is now after Dream." Error said.

 "Wait, what?!" Nightmare practically screamed. This caught Dust, Killer, and Horror's attention as they made there way to the front where we were talking.

" Boss, what's going on? And why is Dream here? " Dust asked.

"Alright Dream, well help you. But you have to tell us everything that happened." Nightmare said.

" Of course! " I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. We then made our way to the living room so I could explain everything that happened.

~AUTHOR~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter that me and my singular braincell worked on!

Help, I need sleep. I haven't been getting any.

Goodbye to the one person who read this trash! I hope you stick around for the next chapter!

(Whenever it comes out, my schedule is trash)

Have a great day!