Chapter 3: Dwaddy!

**************

Yoongi

When I left the room,I hurriedly helped Jinnie-hyung who was just now getting home and holding his bag.
"Jinnie-hyung you're home" I put his bag in the room and just in time the others just came out of the room.

"Hyung!"Tae exclaimed and clung to the eldest. But quickly shove the younger away. "Yah! Taehyung-ah I smell funny so let me just wash myself and i'll prepare to cook our dinner" Tae pout but nods which earns a ruffle to his hair from the eldest. When hyung got in the bathroom the other members got out of the room. They were all seated on the couch sulking.

"What's with the sulk?" I ask, smirking at them. Tae then shoot a glare at me while eating some snack that I don't know where he got.
“It's not fair that you're Jinnie's Dad!”Gguk whined while playing with the pillow.

“Why's it not fair? Jinnie called me and chose me so it's fair!” 

“No!” Jimin Joins in between and I just can't help but to grit my teeth.

'This brats are trying to replace me..Relax Yoongi they're your members and also like your younger brothers.. refrain your anger'

“I'm his Dad and that's it.” I stood up and flick Tae's forehead saying “ Stop with the glare” then got my way to the kitchen to help Jin Hyung prepare the ingredients for him before he cooks the dinner.

“That's hurt” Tae whines while rubbing his forehead. Namjoon sighs and decides to say “Guys don't forget that we need to help Jinnie Hyung, so stop fighting for nonsense”.

“Joon's right, we need to trigger Hyungie's head space and help him be more comfortable with it.”  Hobi whispers the head space part trying to not the eldest to hear it just in case.

While they're talking about how to help Hyung. I'm busy pulling out some Ingredients for our Dinner. And also busy thinking how I can be a great caregiver for my Hyung. I smile at the thought of him calling me Daddy. It just gave me warmth in my heart to think of it, it can also give experience to take care of a child and be a good Parent so it's not really bad to be a caregiver for my Little Jinnie. Busy with my thoughts a suddenly loud cry broke it and snapped me back.

“Daddy!!..Daddy!!”  I quickly ran to Mine and Hyung's shared bed room followed by the other who also heard my Little who cried loudly. Getting in the room I found no one in there so I quickly opened our room bathroom and there I found him crying while holding his left hand. Leaning down his head in his knee while hugging himself and sobs.

I approach him asking what's wrong then I freeze when I find a broken glass beside him and blood flowing over his hands.

“Daddy..*sobs* Jinnie...hands ouchie*sobs*...” My heart aches seeing him like this. I hugged him and started to pat his hair.

“Hobi please get the first aid kit” Hobi nods then turns to look for it while the others help me to put Jinnie in the bed. The little one didn't stop crying, that's why I asked Tae,“ Tae, can you get Jinnie's stuff?” He nods then leaves.

“Daddy*sobs*make ouchie away *sobs* pwease...” Jinnie pleaded again while burying his head in my chest. 

“Sweet heart, can you tell Daddy what happened?” I softly whispered in his ear while patting his hair, but instead of getting an answer he only cried harder.

“Hyung! Here!” Hobi came with a first aid kit in his hand. I instructed him to   aid the little one's hand while he was in my comfort zone. While cleaning Jinnie's hand, Tae came with the paper bag.

“Tae, could you give me the pacifier?” Tae hands it over before looking away, Jinnie screams making both of us look at Hobi.

“Sorry...Jinnie sorry baby just a little bit and the ouchie will be away.” Hobi softly whispers, trying to calm the little.

“ Ouchie..'way?” a little peak from my chest to see Hobi.  Which made the other members cooed at him because of Jinnie's cuteness.

“Yes bub, so can you please stop crying for Daddy”  Jinnie looks at the others for a minute then nods. He sniffles and wipes his tears away.

“Howbi ouchie 'way 'way" He cheered taking the pacifier in my hand and putting it in his mouth. The others try to distract the little for crying while Hobi tending the cut in his palm. After Hobi finished cleaning the cut. The little fell asleep in my arms.

“Hyung, let's put Jinnie in bed first and talk about how to take care of him outside the room.” Joon suggested that I and the others agree.

Jimin helped me fix Jinnie's bed before tucking him in. Gguk put the RJ plushie for the little one to cuddle with while sleeping and also took the pacifier out of his mouth and placed it on the nightstand, for him to sleep comfortably.

••••••

“So...how are we gonna take care of him?..We don't have any experience on how to take care a little...” Tae spoke first thinking it's their biggest problem.

“We can do re-search, also we need to do some shopping for Jinnie's things...”The others pulled out their phones and started to do their research.

“But shouldn't we inform Sejin Hyung about this?”Joon said in a whisper.

“Yeah...I mean at least we should tell Sejin Hyung about this..so incase of when Jin Hyung accidentally slips into headspace while on his own schedule...”Hobi explained.

“Well let's just ask him to bring us some Dinner here at home...and then we'll tell him about it..''Yoongi muttered as he knew that the members and of course himself are hungry already. Supposedly The two eldest will cook the dinner but because Their Jinnie Hyung slipped into his headspace the plan was bummed so he thought to just order some delivery food for their Dinner.

“Hyung, it's also said to put some rules for Jinnie..” Gguk pointed to the phone. Jimin frowned at what the maknae saw. 

“Punishment and Rewards are also here...”

“Maybe let's just skip that part first and look for the important things needed to buy...we'll talk about that again if we already know what Kind of little Jinnie is..his age and his youngest age that he'll regress too..”

“Ok..Nice Joon!...so let me write the things needed in my note.."Hobi cheered for his friend, pulling out a smile and a thumbs up in the air.

While the others are busy searching and looking for their little's stuff,Yoongi however is busy searching and noting on how to be a good caregiver for  his cute Jinnie.

The members spend their time reading and not noticing that their Manager has been placing their food at the kitchen counter.

“So.. you guys just gonna act like you didn't notice me or you guys really didn't.”  A voice makes the members turn their head to the man.

“Sejin Hyung...sorry we're just busy with something....” Jimin's gaze fell to Yoongi while the members glanced at the eldest room.

“The food is here..but where is Seokjin?” Sejin was about to go into Jin's bedroom to call for him when Joon decided to speak up.

“Uhmm...He's already sleeping because of the exhausting day... surely he'll eat when he woke up”

[EDITED]

-----------