Chapter #2

He walked into the cafe, hearing the bell ring from the shop's door, and quickly walked behind the cafe's counter. He took off his purse, quickly hanging in on the hanger thing, (idk what its called dont come @ me) grabbed his name-tag and put it on, along with grabbing his note and pen. He was always 5 minutes earlier to the job, making sure to fix himself up a bit before his boss Kim Seokjin came in.

He smiled as he finally heard the shop's doors open. 'Seokjin! Hello! How are you?' He greeted politely, waving a bit as he saw seokjin enter the cafe. He greeted back just as welcoming 'hello, kook-ah. I'm doing fine, And you?'

Jungkook hummed 'I'm good, actually. Feeling extra pretty today.' He said. 'Kookie! You know you're always "extra pretty".' Seokjin replied, laughing quietly at the younger's silliness.

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle. He loved compliments. And he was just waiting for the right person to come into his life and compliment his as much as he's always dreamed. (😏)

Seokjin went to the back of the shop, doing some stuff before he walked in front of the counter so he was in front of jungkook. 'okay, I think I've got everything handled now. Think you can do the rest of the job?'

Kook grinned. 'Of course, Jinnie! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine' jungkook smiled, seokjin nodded and answered. 'Okay then. Imma go now, be good! And text me if you need anything!' He rushed off. Quickly running out the shop or he was gonna be late for his date. Jungkook laughed as he saw seokjin running out so fast. He quickly whipped out his phone and went to his contacts, texting seokjin as soon as he could.

(Moma jin)

Me: Jinnie! How's it going with namjoon???

Moma jin: kook 🙄 I just got into the car. Why're you texting me rn?

Me: I'm sorry :( I'm very boredd no ones here yett

Moma jin: you gotta focus on the job, kid! 😂 f o c u s

Me: okay. Fine :((

He giggled. He always enjoyed annoying his hyung.

He sighed as he waited, going onto his phone here and there, getting really bored. Until he heard that familiar sound of the bell ringing. He gasped quietly and quickly got off his phone. Fixing his hair a bit and making sure he didn't look like a complete mess

'Hello! Welcome to our cafe!' He greeted politely and smiled widely at the two girls in front of him. They smiled back. 'Hello, jungkook.' The one with black hair read as she scanned her eyes over his name-tag, the girl besides her loudly chewing bubble gum in her mouth jungkook actually winced a bit. She looks like a bitch. He thought. But kept the smile on his face.

'So, what would you girls like to order?' He quickly took out his note and pen, looking up at the young girls.

'Oh! Can I have a warm coffee along with a croissant?' The first girl asked, speaking gently while the other kept on chewing her gum loudly.

Jungkook nodded. Then looked at the other girl. 'And you? What would you like to order?'. 'Ugh honestly I'd just get the same thing she ordered' she answered sassily. 'Like, to be honest I don't even wanna be here. This place kinda sucks, overall the cute designs and shit.'  Jungkook gritted his teeth a bit. He really hates these type of girls. But he just nodded again.

'Alright... Names?' He asks after writing down their orders. 'Oh, I'm Nayeon.' The nice one said politely and smiled. Jungkook nodded and turned to the other one. 'I'm Lisa, dude.' She answered while continuing to chew her gum.

Jungkook nodded again and smiled. 'Alright, you guys can go wait over there at that booth. I'll be with you in a sec'  They both nodded and walked over to the booth he pointed at. He laughed at himself as he heard nayeon telling the one with blonde hair 'dude spit out your gum! Or stop chewing so loud' Lisa just cursed at her.

Now he just needed to get their orders ready and wait for more customers to come in.