part one

Her phone made this annoying sound at 5:45 am. Camila groaned, moving the white comforter from her head as she hit her hand on her night stand. She kept her eyes closed as her hand mindlessly searched the surface for her phone to turn the alarm off, or at least snooze it. She groaned again as she of course realized that action needed for her to open her eyes. She opened her eye's instantly squinting when the sunlight hit her brown eyes. She sat up, turning off her alarm and stretched, reaching her arms over her head. A little yawn escaped Camila's mouth and she got out her bed. Camila being the clumsy person she is, she tripped over a shirt she had on the floor. She laughed at herself as she opened the door. The rest of her household was still asleep and Camila could've been but, she couldn't because of school. She entered her bathroom and started to get ready for school.

Camila usually walked to school because honestly she enjoyed the time alone to herself. Being able to listen to music and enjoy the weather outside. It bliss compared to the 7 hours spent in the building called school. As she reached the gates of the high school, she instantly spotted her best friend Dinah sitting on one of the stairs scrolling through her friend as Normani was speaking to her. Camila took her earphones stuffing it in one of her backpack pockets. She approached her friends, Normani hit Dinah shoulder as Dinah let out a small 'ow'.

"You never listen to me." Normani mumbled. Dinah sighed, turning her phone off,shaking her head.

"I was listening to you, I just wasn't looking at you.Just because I wasn't looking at you does'nt mean I wasn't listening to you." Dinah stated standing putting an arm around Camila's shoulders as they bother muttered out a 'hello' to her. The trio started walking down the hallway as the two kept arguing.

"If you were really listening to me, then what was I talking about?" Normani asking lifting an eyebrow.

"Uh you were talking about something." Dinah said giving a small smile as Camila started laughing a little. Normani rolled her eyes walking away from the two to go to her locker. "She's always made at me." Dinah says shaking her head as they got to Camila's locker. Dinah removed her arm as Camila removed the backpack from her shoulders putting it on the floor.

"You two have such a healthy relationship.Total relationship goals." Camila said jokingly doing her combination, opening it as Dinah was registering what Camila just said. She put her things away rather quickly and got her chemistry things out.

"But we aren't even dating!" Dinah yelled after her as the shorter girl was already halfway across the hallway.

Lauren sighed as tapped her mechanical pencil against her notebook. Currently she was in second period which of course was chemistry. Lauren wasn't really that fond of science and the fact she had it so early in the morning didn't help. She looked over at her best friend, Ally, who was glancing up at the bored a looked back down at her notebook scrambling some notes down.  She chuckled at the smaller girl and pulled her phone out from her back pocket.

Lauren sat all the way in the back so, the teacher wouldn't be able to see her. Lauren could get away with it like always. She turned her phone on and unlocked it. She did what she normally did, scroll through her social media until she checked her tumblr. Tumblr was always Lauren's favorite app. The girl always tended to scroll through it for hours and hours at a time. Not to mention she was pretty popular on the app.

She looked through her home feed. Like.Like.Like. Oh my god is that porn? Reblog. Lauren then checked her in-box. It was mostly filled with fan mail but of course there's always a bit of "hey you should follow me and reblog my post." um no. Lauren being the nice person she is, she always responded. She responded to all her mail until there was one message left.

"No matter what you see in yourself, you will always be perfect in my eyes." It was anonymous. Lauren smiled at the plastic screen reading the message over and over again. This was probably the cutest thing the green eyed girl has read. She blushed slightly as the bell rang. She jumped quickly ushering her phone back into her jean pocket.

She got up collecting her stuff meeting Ally outside of the chemistry door. Ally offered her a small smile. "Who got you blushing Jauregui?" Ally asked raising her eyebrow. It was rare to see the girl blush, The pair started walking down the hallway. "Is is Ashley? I always knew she had a crush on you. I called it." Lauren rolled her eyes at Ashley's name.

"Actually I got a message on tumblr and I wish you would stop mentioning Ashley. It's not going to happen." Lauren stated.

"And Regina George always told Gretchen fetch would never happen but look where is is now." Ally says laughing as Lauren joined in laughing with her. The two entered the library as they sat down. The two had the period free so they usually gathered at the small table by the books. "Now tell  Ally what happened." Ally commanded quietly as Lauren nodded. Lauren explained the message blushing as she took out her phone and showed Ally it.

"This is so cute." Ally says squealing as the librarian shushes her. Ally mouths out a sorry and passes the phone back to Lauren. "That is adorable." Ally says pulling out work to do. Lauren nods as she put her head on her hand with one questioned on her mind.

Who wrote the message?

'ssweet-dispositionn replied to your message.' The notification stated on Camila's phone. Camila's brown eyes grew wide as she removed the water bottle from her lips, spitting the water all over Dinah's shirt. "Camila!" Dinah yelled standing as Normani laughed loudly. Camila didn't noticed as she started at her phone. Dinah shook her head walking out the lunch room to wipe herself of. Camila quickly unlocked her phone and looked at the message.

"Aww thank you. This honestly made me day." Camila just made Lauren's day. Camila squealed, holding her phone to her chest. "Normani, Dinah she finally noticed me." Camila spoke smiling widely. She finally noticed Dinah was gone. "Where's Dinah?" Camila asked Normani questioning where the girl went.

"She went to wipe off her shirt since you sorta spit water all over it." Normani said a few giggles leaving her mouth. "You've should've seen her face it was hilarious." She said putting her head on the table laughing harder. Camila laughed a little and moved at her phone. She was incredibly happy Lauren responded to her. What if they started talking? What if they became friends? Or even more? Nah that'll never happen.