SEHUN'S LETTER TO SUHO

Source:EXO AT SUKIRA KISS RADIO SHOW 130813Watch here: https://youtu

Source:
EXO AT SUKIRA KISS RADIO SHOW 130813
Watch here: https://youtu.be/bTulfQ_T8-4
[[01:29:35]]
Sehun's letter was a total of 4 pages and couldn't read it all on the show. So, that latter posted on Kiss Radio Homepage.

This is the full letter ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Sehun:
"Okay, I'll really start now Suho hyung!!
When I first met hyung, I was in the second year of middle school. That time, hyung came in proudly with a new hair and you looked at your own reflection in front of the mirror, full of confidence...
I saw that and was charmed.
I thought, "So SM is this kind of place... A place with only cool hyungs like him..."
Also, I greeted hyung..
But hyung said with a serious look on your face, "What kind of greeting was that? Do it right next time"
I was only in the 2nd year of middle school then... The first day I entered the company building...
A kid who didn't know anything.. who was really that innocent...
I was hurt.
You were really scary...
Because of hyung, I almost didn't want to go into the building..
ㅋㅋI'm kidding.
It's been 5 years I've been with hyung until now and I'm really honoured and thankful.
Because I got to know someone like hyung and because hyung is by my side, I'm really grateful and I love you.
💓💓 I wish our relationship won't change forever💓💓
Although it will be a difficult task protecting all of our members and continuing on together...It's sufficient for me that I have hyung.
We will also help a lot, leader hyung fighting!!"

Source: