Chapter 1

Anna pov:

Me and Bella were standing outside waiting for our parents to come out and drive us to the airport, for we are going to live with Charlie.

To say I was excited was an understatement. I really like Charlie. We get along great. We don't ask each other personal stuff but that's what makes us comfortable with being around each other.

Me and Bella are a whole different case. One minute she's nice to me, then the next she hates my guts.

I signed as I thought that. Bella is silent and refuses to talk with me. Probably trying to take everything in before we leave. I personally am glad we're leave leaving. It's not that I don't like it here but it's hard to fly as a phoenix or use my powers because there's too many people and no forests since Phoenix is a city. Only Bella knows about my powers because of my careless actions and I've been careful ever since. My powers have been used for bad reasons years ago and I don't attend to make them mistakes again.

I was brought out of my miserable thoughts by the door opening quietly. My head snapped up. Bella didn't notice yet since her hearing isn't as sensitive as mine. I grinned as I saw Renée, literally bouncing over to us. She has always been more of a child than a adult. But now that I think of that, so have I.

I with the same level of childless, bounced over to her, Bella just realizing Renée was here.

I just bounce three steps before I was crushed in to a bone-crushing hug. For someone normal but since I had a lot of strength it didn't bother me.

I hug her back, making sure I don't accidentally crush her.

"I'm going to miss you," Renée wailed,crushing Bella into a hug.

Bella wince gasping"mom... I can't breathe... "

Renée let go of Bella, putting her hands on her shoulders." Make sure you text me as soon as you can. " She looked at me." You too, Anna. "

"Oh, I don't know, there a whole town of Forks for me to explore," I teased, pretending to think about it.

"You better not put hiking before me," Renée said, pulling me into another hug. "I know it good for you but you do it too much." Phil came out now and stood beside her.

"There's no such thing as too much hiking,"I replied.

" For you it is. You spend all your spare time hiking. "

" And shopping with you as well, "I reminded her.

" I suppose you do, "Renée said.

" Don't worry, I won't forget to texted you,"Bella said sounding annoyed. It's not my fault that I get along with people so well.

" I hope not. But are you sure you want to go Bella, you never liked Forks. "

" I want to go, "Bella lied. She's always been a terrible liar. Renée didn't look like she believe her.

Renée opened her mouth to argue, so I stepped in. I skipped to Bella's side with a cheerful grin and said" Hell nah. No way are you going to make us stay here. We want to see Charlie, especially me. You go have fun with Phil. "

Renée burst into laughter." Ok, ok, you win. Let's go to the airport before we're late. "

" Couldn't agree more," I said while giving Phil a hug. He hug me back while nodding to Bella. Weirdos.

Me, Bella and Renée hopped into the car. As the car started, Phil yelled "Anna I already send your car to Forks. Don't forget to text me at some point."

"Alright, I will," I yelled as the car took off. Me and Phil always had a better relationship than with Bella. He used to always teach me how to play basketball and other sports while Bella stayed home with Renée.

I sign, though the small smile never left my face. I was going to miss him.